Charlotte Hall, Sheetz

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just need a few more WaWa, 7-11 and Royal Farms......they should build them so that it's no more than 2-3 miles between them. They are getting there...so that must be the plan.

Grumpy

Just need a few more WaWa, 7-11 and Royal Farms......they should build them so that it's no more than 2-3 miles between them. They are getting there...so that must be the plan.
At least y'all over in ST Marys get those, all we get in Calvert is churches.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
At least y'all over in ST Marys get those, all we get in Calvert is churches.
I'm sure churches and gas stations are all part of god's master plan. Probably also the reason behind St. Mary's once having so incredibly many bars per capita.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm sure churches and gas stations are all part of god's master plan. Probably also the reason behind St. Mary's once having so incredibly many bars per capita.

Yeah, I spent some worship time in those back in the day.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Would love to see a WaWa/Sheetz at the route 4/ball road intersection in Saint Leonard.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm still waiting for the Royal Farms, they've talked about for the last four years, to materialize.

:tap:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I'm still waiting for the Royal Farms, they've talked about for the last four years, to materialize.

That's what I find strange. Royal Farms is a Maryland company that doesn't show much interest in down here while the two Pennsylvania companies, WaWa and Sheetz, do.

There was preliminary planning for a Royal Farms at the 260/2 intersection in Calvert but that apparently ran into septic issues.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Isn't there going to be one at 235/Great Mills Road? I had heard one by Aldi, also, but it seems that isn't happening either.

PJay

We're talking about 👇...right?

Screenshot_20240303-171322.png

OldHillcrestGuy

The Royal Farms in Charlotte Hall, I heard it may also have a septic problem, couldnt get a good perk. I only heard that, dont know if its true. If thats the problem, the Sheetz may get off the ground first. Next in Charlotte Hall the 7-11 will probably want to modernize their place to keep up with the WaWa, Sheetz and someday the RF. Buy a chunk of land next to them (wouldnt need to move any underground tanks) build one of those fancy 7-11's like up by Sams Club in Waldorf.

mitzi

The Royal Farms in Charlotte Hall, I heard it may also have a septic problem, couldnt get a good perk. I only heard that, dont know if its true. If thats the problem, the Sheetz may get off the ground first. Next in Charlotte Hall the 7-11 will probably want to modernize their place to keep up with the WaWa, Sheetz and someday the RF. Buy a chunk of land next to them (wouldnt need to move any underground tanks) build one of those fancy 7-11's like up by Sams Club in Waldorf.

That 7-11 has been there forever.

tipsymcgee

Had Raising Cane's for the first time a few weeks back near Westminster. Really good, but their menu is 4 things. 3 different chicken tender meals or a Chicken Sandwich consisting of 3 tenders on a bun, if I recall. Crinkle cut fries and another spin on their own sauce, but I liked their sauce better than Chic-Fil-a sauce or Zaxby's.