Cheeto Jesus has had a busy morning on the twitters

Midnightrider

Here you go, pal, straight from the New York Times, aka "The Leftist Bible":

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=1

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

There is no evidence, at this point, to say it wasn't or it was Obama and his admin submitted the FISA warrant. The article is talking about intel agencies examining intercepted communications and financial transactions of Trump. Two different things.

So, who requested the FISA warrant? We... don't... know... yet. If it was Obama, this very well could turn out to be another Watergate debacle. If not, and it was someone related to Obama, this could very well be another Watergate debacle. In any event, the wiretaps appear to have turned up nothing! NOTHING!

You liberals are now on the defensiveto justify this. Now go ahead and post your pointless smilies and names as your substantive retort.

why would anyone need to defend the wiretaps? They were authorized by the court and as I understand it there is a very high bar to meet in order to get approval. this wasn't G Gordon Liddy sneaking into trump tower to plant an illegal bug.

What was wrong or off topic about what I said?

That's a good question?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
why would anyone need to defend the wiretaps? They were authorized by the court and as I understand it there is a very high bar to meet in order to get approval. this wasn't G Gordon Liddy sneaking into trump tower to plant an illegal bug.

Hopefully, Barry's new "nerve center" house has been properly and fully bugged too.

Right?

SamSpade

They've found nothing?

So...then genius, if NOTHING has been found...why .... why ..... why

The stuff of conspiracy stuff - unanswered questions - "Sooooo - if there's NOTHING - then WHY ....."

Conspiracy theories all have one thing in common - conjecture based on a LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Which is what you're advancing.

Might as well bring in Bigfoot and aliens.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Additionally, the NY Times article Vrai (in her constant defense posted) did not say Trump was a target as you stated...Christ the title of the piece even says "Trump Associates".

:lmao:

"Noooo....they aren't targeting *Trump*, just everyone associated with him!"

:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
as I understand it there is a very high bar to meet in order to get approval.

Yeah, I'm sure Obama....excuse me, Obama's minions had to work real hard to get that "approval". I mean, judges don't hand those out to just any old president.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hopefully, Barry's new "nerve center" house has been properly and fully bugged too.

Right?

Recall the bitching and crying about their emails being leaked to the public. Recall how it became all about "Russian hackers" to take attention off what the emails actually revealed.

Midnightrider

Yeah, I'm sure Obama....excuse me, Obama's minions had to work real hard to get that "approval". I mean, judges don't hand those out to just any old president.

im all for putting all the information on the table and seeing where the chips fall. If it turns out obama was complicate in an illegal wiretap he should be held accountable. And let's see where the trump teams communications lead.

One thing is for sure. The trump team has not been truthful about their dealings.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One thing is for sure. The trump team has not been truthful about their dealings.

Why do you say that? Because the people who illegally wired tapped them and lied about their own associations keep making accusation after accusation after accusation?

Is that all you need, just a bunch of blanket accusations from liars and crooks?

I think this whole thing is a distraction and meant to keep Trump et al on the defensive so they can't do any actual, you know, work. According to the Democrats, every single person in the Trump administration - including Trump himself - needs to resign or be impeached. At what point do we realize that this is just juvenile sour grapes and political bull####?

SamSpade

Why do you say that? Because the people who illegally wired tapped them and lied about their own associations keep making accusation after accusation after accusation?

Is that all you need, just a bunch of blanket accusations from liars and crooks?

I think this whole thing is a distraction and meant to keep Trump et al on the defensive so they can't do any actual, you know, work. According to the Democrats, every single person in the Trump administration - including Trump himself - needs to resign or be impeached. At what point do we realize that this is just juvenile sour grapes and political bull####?

This is how I feel but to be honest - I don't know if it's intentional - just keep hurling accusations and chase down anything that might be a lie - or if they're just loony with sour grapes and are grasping at ANYTHING. I suspect it's a little of both.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is how I feel but to be honest - I don't know if it's intentional - just keep hurling accusations and chase down anything that might be a lie - or if they're just loony with sour grapes and are grasping at ANYTHING. I suspect it's a little of both.

Precisely. It's been like that since Nov. 2000.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's a calculated move. They know how this works - way better than the Republicans, who fall for it every time. The Dems hurl unfounded accusations; the Left press picks it up and DEMANDS! answers; they call for hearing after hearing after hearing; nothing comes out of it, but in the meantime a lot of time has been wasted and they've gotten the accusatory headlines in the papers and on websites so the low information types can have a negative impression even if they're not really sure what happened or who these people even are.

Al Franken - he flat laid it out the other day. "Senator, if these accusations *were* true, how would you respond?" The good news is that Sessions didn't play into that, he just said (in essence), "I have no idea what you're talking about, crazy person." But typically that tactic works. The target gets all flustered and says something stupid, then the progpress blasts it all over the place "Senator Dumdum says he would..." It's straight out of "Rules for Radicals" and it never ceases to amaze me that the Republicans haven't figured out how to respond to this stuff after all these years.

Rule #8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”

Rule #10: "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

The only thing keeping Trump alive is:

Rule #11: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”

The Left is pushing WAY too hard and people are starting to see Trump as an underdog, a fellow "little guy".

Last edited:

Kev_Russell

I think this whole thing is a distraction and meant to keep Trump et al on the defensive so they can't do any actual, you know, work.

Of course you do. That's precisely what your Cheeto Jesus told you to think. You people are so malleable. It wasn't a very hard sell.

I imagine he'll start back with the birther stuff pretty soon too, and you people will lap that up. Again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course you do. That's precisely what your Cheeto Jesus told you to think. You people are so malleable. It wasn't a very hard sell.

I imagine he'll start back with the birther stuff pretty soon too, and you people will lap that up. Again.

Stop calling Daddy "Cheeto Jesus". :shutup: