Cheeto Jesus has had a busy morning on the twitters

This_person

He must have had quite the struggle with his morning constitutional.

My favorite part was how he went on to provide proof of this.

He's starting to sound as nutty as the winos that post up across the street from the WH in Lafayette Park and mumble to themselves...

How in the world can it take him so long to tap out fewer than 140 characters?

You called him "Cheeto Jesus", so your point must be true. Such a good one, you really "win" with that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You called him "Cheeto Jesus", so your point must be true. Such a good one, you really "win" with that.

I'm not even sure where he's going with that snark. Is Trump the Jesus of Cheetos? Is he Jesus made of Cheetos? Is he the savior of all snack chips, or just Cheetos? Jesus = good; and Cheetos = good; so is this really a compliment?

I mean, who doesn't want Cheetos?? And lots of people want Jesus. So how is it bad to be Cheeto Jesus?

Chris0nllyn

I'm not even sure where he's going with that snark. Is Trump the Jesus of Cheetos? Is he Jesus made of Cheetos? Is he the savior of all snack chips, or just Cheetos? Jesus = good; and Cheetos = good; so is this really a compliment?

I mean, who doesn't want Cheetos?? And lots of people want Jesus. So how is it bad to be Cheeto Jesus?

I'm going to go with orange as a cheeto and the messiah of the GOP.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So basically, you don't like colored people!

Gotcha. Makes sense now.

Midnightrider

Why do you say that? Because the people who illegally wired tapped them and lied about their own associations keep making accusation after accusation after accusation?

Is that all you need, just a bunch of blanket accusations from liars and crooks?

I think this whole thing is a distraction and meant to keep Trump et al on the defensive so they can't do any actual, you know, work. According to the Democrats, every single person in the Trump administration - including Trump himself - needs to resign or be impeached. At what point do we realize that this is just juvenile sour grapes and political bull####?

first, a court ordered wiretap is the opposite of illegal. You might want to get a refund for that 13th grade education. The constitution specifically protects us from warrantless searches, not court ordered ones.

Flynn lieing about discussing sanctions and getting fired for it by trump. I am also talking about sessions giving a less than truthful answer during his confirmation hearings, that's what I am talking about.

Kev_Russell

In any case, I look forward to the Cheeto Jesus ordering the affidavit which established this "wiretap" declassified.

It'll show one of three things: (1)either there are one or more FBI agents who can be charged with an illegal wiretap; (2) there was in fact probable cause for the wiretap; (3) the little orange man is paranoid, in which case we all get to point and laugh.

Your move Trump. Order the declassification now.

Hijinx

In any case, I look forward to the Cheeto Jesus ordering the affidavit which established this "wiretap" declassified.

It'll show one of three things: (1)either there are one or more FBI agents who can be charged with an illegal wiretap; (2) there was in fact probable cause for the wiretap; (3) the little orange man is paranoid, in which case we all get to point and laugh.

Your move Trump. Order the declassification now.

I hope Democrats keep laughing and pointing. In the meantime Americans are getting sick of the BS.
The Mid terms are going to be rough for democrats.

This_person

Cheeto Jesus
Just out of curiosity, what did you think when you saw people say "Obummer", or "TheWon", or the "Kenyan-in-Chief", or stupid things like that? Do you think you are witty and intelligent when you use phrases like "Cheeto Jesus", or do you realize you sound as idiotic as those things sounded?
I didn't give it much thought at all, nor do I give much thought to what you think of my nicknames now.

:shrug:

Clearly, you give it some thought, even though you claim not to, because you continue to do it. Maybe you're just too filled with hate based on lies that you can't change your childish ways?

Or, maybe you not thinking really is where your point of view comes from much of the time.

Kev_Russell

Except for the part where the GOP is ####ting their pants over Trump and trying desperately to figure out how to get rid of him.

Yea, he got the GOP bit wrong. He is orange like a cheeto and the messiah of the authoritarian left.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

And I've yet to see anyone here who openly admitted to voting for him say anything bad about him or his positions. Everything is "fake news" or the main stream media being out to get him.

We're at a point where anyone who disagrees with him is simply out to get him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And I've yet to see anyone here who openly admitted to voting for him say anything bad about him or his positions. Everything is "fake news" or the main stream media being out to get him.

Who is this "We" you refer to?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's not the disagreeing that I take issue with. Disagree all you want, this is America. Live like you wanna live, baby, ain't nobody gonna knock it. It's the character assassinations, making hay out of nothing, and constant unrelenting negativity - even when they're just speculating or doing the old "maybe what if". It's the picking on his wife for wearing sequins. Picking on Trump for eating meatloaf and well done steak. Accusing him of being in cahoots with the Russians, without one shred of proof.

If you recall, I said many times about Obama that there was enough to criticize him over without resorting to stupid crap, and I was straight up on the warpath when they busted on Michelle for promoting exercise and produce eating in children. So this is not some partisan thing here, although I frankly admit to being way more in line with Trump than Obama.

The biggest thing that scares me about the hysterical press is that they are crying wolf every single day and people are tuning them out. They have completely delegitimized themselves. So what happens when Trump really does something we should be concerned about? That's right: nobody will believe them. We'll be too jaded remembering how they hyped up the fake "dossier" that said Trump got peed on by hookers.

So while they're busy making up crazy rumors, who's going to report the news?

Toxick

Splat
And I've yet to see anyone here who openly admitted to voting for him say anything bad about him or his positions.

Really? I could have sworn that I mentioned that I voted for him. Out of the 4 jackasses that ran for office, he was the one I found to be least stomach churning. Gary Johnson was a close second, although I'm not sure he gets enough RPM's on his hamster-wheel to get me to vote for him.

As far as Trump is concerned, although I'm not blinded by an irrational, shrill, vitriolic, self-fueled hatred of him and/or his guts - as do a few vocal fourmites - I think I'm pretty clear with my opinion that I do not now, nor have I ever, liked Donald Trump. I don't like his ham-fisted statesmanship, his wild hyperbole over almost every subject, his swaggering braggadocio, and the fact that damn near every time he opens his dick-garage I cringe knowing that I'm going to have to listen to worthless rhetoric and hysterical hand-waving by the butthurt media.

Although I admit that last one is only half his fault.