Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

Starman

I enjoy a good 140 character Twitter zinger as much as anyone, but this just demonstrates Gorka doesn't really understand what Benghazi was and wasn't.

Once you understand that (a) Benghazi was an operation to arm people who really weren't friendly to the west, and (b) it's not the job of the U.S. Department of State to provide security for CIA outposts for their clandestine operations, you'll be on the way to enlightenment.

Sapidus

Well: Chelsea is right. No one should have to worry in Church or a bar .
And the Poster who answered her did roast hell out of her.

Being the daughter of a criminal when you make a twitter message which is basically a criticism, you have to expect to get payback.

Chelsea's message is pretty cut and dried No one should have to worry in these places.
But what is her answer to how to stop it?
The same as her mothers? Confiscation>
If so she can stick it where the sun don't shine.

There hasn't been a gun law ever passed that can stop bad or crazed people from killing.

Except the ones in Australia that have done just that. Why are we the only country with a epidemic of mass shootings and the highest gun ownership rate in the world?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Except the ones in Australia that have done just that. Why are we the only country with a epidemic of mass shootings and the highest gun ownership rate in the world?

Then move there.

Post your name and address and I'm sure you'll get donations. :yay:

Sapidus

I enjoy a good 140 character Twitter zinger as much as anyone, but this just demonstrates Gorka doesn't really understand what Benghazi was and wasn't.

Once you understand that (a) Benghazi was an operation to arm people who really weren't friendly to the west, and (b) it's not the job of the U.S. Department of State to provide security for CIA outposts for their clandestine operations, you'll be on the way to enlightenment.

Thank you for your sanity regarding Benghazi

It's funny how Hillary was supposed to be outside the Embassy armed to the teeth, she was also supposed to be aware of the uranium despite not being on the committee. She was also supposed to be doing Russia a favor by accepting $146 million dollars years before she was Secretary of state but these people will literally blame Hillary for everything bad that has ever happened.

Sapidus

Then move there.

Post your name and address and I'm sure you'll get donations. :yay:

We are talking about gun laws and what country has passed effective ones.

Keep up with the convo and stop making snide remarks. Its childish and accomplishes nothing but wasting bandwidth.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Keep up with the convo and stop making snide remarks. Its childish and accomplishes nothing but wasting bandwidth.

Wasn't a snide remark. It was a sincere suggestion.

And the most effective gun law would be to remove all of them.

Hijinx

Sorry Starman , it is you who do not understand Benghazi. It was not an operation to arm people unfriendly to the west.
Hillary and Obama had already armed them----with shoulder fired missiles that could shoot down our planes.
The Missions was to try to get these weapons back. Hillary sent this Ambassador there to try to cover he more than ample ass.
The Ambassador who knew the danger asked for more security---he got none.

Sapidus

Sorry Starman , it is you who do not understand Benghazi. It was not an operation to arm people unfriendly to the west.
Hillary and Obama had already armed them----with shoulder fired missiles that could shoot down our planes.
The Missions was to try to get these weapons back. Hillary sent this Ambassador there to try to cover he more than ample ass.
The Ambassador who knew the danger asked for more security---he got none.

Because who failed to fund the request for additional security? Oh wait. That would be the republicans

Hijinx

Homicides have shown a marked increase in Australia and crime has risen --------but you call that effective?

Hijinx

Because who failed to fund the request for additional security? Oh wait. That would be the republicans

Now tell me it was the republicans who refused to launch a rescue operation and told the people who were ready to go to stand down.

Hijinx

We are certainly not the only country with Mass shootings or mass killings with Trucks or bombs. Read the freaking news.
We have the highest gun ownership rate in the world because we are Free.

Free

And thank God for it.

There is nothing holding you here. If you find a better place, I will personally help buy you a one way ticket. move there.

Chris0nllyn

I read everything.

Apparently you suffer from the same ill Sappy does and falter with the English language.

So you understand that "roast" was Benghazi. Which is in Libya. Yes?

Or do you think Sappy was talking about Texas, for some reason?

black dog

Free America

Hillery, with a phone call could have dispatched a few local spec ops boys along with a Marine Force Security Fast Team.... That's what the Fast Teams do, cleanup security problems in and around Embassy's...

Sapidus

We are certainly not the only country with Mass shootings or mass killings with Trucks or bombs. Read the freaking news.
We have the highest gun ownership rate in the world because we are Free.

Free

And thank God for it.

There is nothing holding you here. If you find a better place, I will personally help buy you a one way ticket. move there.

Why should i be forced to abandon my country because the NRA owns our representatives?

You re a coward if you think that is the solution.

I choose to stand and fight for my country.

If you see mass shootings ass the hazards of freedom you are just as bad as a terrorist holding the citizens hostage because you want a toy to play with

Sapidus

Homicides have shown a marked increase in Australia and crime has risen --------but you call that effective?

There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS

Hijinx

Why should i be forced to abandon my country because the NRA owns our representatives?

You re a coward if you think that is the solution.

I choose to stand and fight for my country.

If you see mass shootings ass the hazards of freedom you are just as bad as a terrorist holding the citizens hostage because you want a toy to play with

Better than you pulling your pecker in the forums all day LMAO

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS

Lets just "imagine" for a second that it stopped a mass shooting...

Are you saying that stopping a mass shooting where 50 people die was an exceptable exchange for having a different 50 single homicides?