Chester Bennington dead

littlelady

God bless the USA
I get it! If one of your children decides to blow their brains out you will feel no sorrow! How'd I do, Miss Mean Machine....?

Yeah, that's what they use to do in the old days to the bad guys. You should remember..how old are you now 60 something? Sure do not act like a grandmother. Did you read about this fella that hung himself..he was on drugs for a time. Does it make you think about your "addict" son..and that he may do they same one day?

How do you feel about crossing the line? Does it make you feel better? You are really good at it. Take care.

Oh, I forgot. F U. :smile:

PJay

Soooo, because your son has never served and that he has it all (you showed your fancy home) that should mean if he decides to kill himself he deserves no sympathy from you.

PJay

How do you feel about crossing the line? Does it make you feel better? You are really good at it. Take care.

You know all about crossing a line. You are a foul mouthed nasty woman. I've got the PMS to prove it. Sure a lot here do.

black dog

Free America
Sorry, rmorse, but Bennington taking his life is not sad.

If anyone wants a link to running for the fallen brave patriots like my hub does, please PM me. Or, I will ask hub what it is and post it here. :patriot:

It's interesting how you keep promoting what your husband does and what a great person he is, and then you say something so ####ing ignorant and someone who committed suicide that didn't serve. He was a father of six and made millions..
What have YOU done for your Country you ####ing drunk?
One would think that with the offspring that you brought into the world they would keep opinions of others to themselves.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's interesting how you keep promoting what your husband does and what a great person he is, and then you say something so ####ing ignorant and someone who committed suicide that didn't serve. He was a father of six and made millions..
What have YOU done for your Country you ####ing drunk?
One would think that with the offspring that you brought into the world they would keep opinions of others to themselves.

Whatever, bd. Your crap is about as useless as Homesick's. I've got y'all's number. I shouldn't reply to y'all's crap, but y'all do piss me off because of your ignorance. Y'all don't like me, which is fine. I could'nt care less, but y'all go after me because you think I am an easy troll target. Welll, think again.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know all about crossing a line. You are a foul mouthed nasty woman. I've got the PMS to prove it. Sure a lot here do.

OMG, I am so scared! Put them on the forum. Please post your replies to me, too. Thanks.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I read this thread, and I don't understand why anyone cares about this guy. My reason for saying that is that my hub is an ultra runner. I know, I know that y'all already know that. BUT, the reason I am posting is because every time my hub runs in a race, he wears the pic of a soldier that came home from war and committed suicide; 22/day. It is so sad. When I see him print out their pics to laminate to take with him, it breaks my heart. I don't understand why this is happening. Also, he has framed every one of them, and they hang on the wall in his office. Plus, he has correspondence with the families, and sends them the medal/keepsake from every race with a personal letter. He is a proud Marine, and does what he can. Why do so many come home and kill themselves? I don't understand what is going on. And, even more ironic, is the man my dot married only sibling was a Marine who killled himself 20 years ago. God bless all who have served our country with their life; whether on the battlefield, or through PTSD. Sad patriot. :patriot:

Sorry, rmorse, but Bennington taking his life is not sad.

If anyone wants a link to running for the fallen brave patriots like my hub does, please PM me. Or, I will ask hub what it is and post it here. :patriot:

Great strategy on your part. Insult someone when replying to them. And, also, you proved you do not know me, and how could you on an anon forum? Have a great day! :smile:

I stand by what I posted here. Opinions, and all. I wish this kind of attention was/is given to soldiers that kill themselves because of war. Sadly, that is not the case. An alternative rock guy, and a patriot that was willing to give up his life for his country are not equal, at all. As I said, previously, a military member in my new extended family committed suicide. Y'all go on with your bashing, bad selves, if it makes y'all feel better. Why would I be sad about some band guy that had a top selling album, and was on top of the world? He had it made, and didn't appreciate it. Obviously, y'all don't get. That's ok.

And, yeah, I am serious.

You missed my point, completely; as others on here. And, I would be careful about calling someone a mean machine. Hang them high and all that...your words.

Whatever, bd. Your crap is about as useless as Homesick's. I've got y'all's number. I shouldn't reply to y'all's crap, but y'all do piss me off because of your ignorance. Y'all don't like me, which is fine. I could'nt care less, but y'all go after me because you think I am an easy troll target. Welll, think again.

And you call others ignorant...
How old is this Crackhead son that still lives at home?
Maybe he should enlist... and then there's passing the drug test thingy...

littlelady

God bless the USA

I feel so sorry for you. Feel better now? :huggy:

Also, I would not suggest to my son to enlist in this day and age. The World is a mess. Talk about lives taken that shouldn't have happened. I will always remember Jim Jerson. I have posted about him before. You are on your own.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You really need to get a life instead of acting like some guy that has too much testosterone. Have you gotten a hypocritical check up, lately?

You have twice the amount of posts with your new screen name in two years that I have posted in ten years and I'm the one who needs to get a life?
I have a good life, a nice business, a great kid, toys, weekend place, sailboat and health
insurance.
And I don't have to live vicariously through others in my family like you do.

Go piss test your kid and fill out a job application at Wawa for him.. maybe one day he actually can move out and take care of himself.. it's not looking good so far, but who knows..
And did I say like you I don't have to live vicariously through family members....

littlelady

God bless the USA
You have twice the amount of posts with your new screen name in two years that I have posted in ten years and I'm the one who needs to get a life?
I have a good life, a nice business, a great kid, toys, weekend place, sailboat and health
insurance.
And I don't have to live vicariously through others in my family like you do.

Go piss test your kid and fill out a job application at Wawa for him.. maybe one day he actually can move out and take care of himself.. it's not looking good so far, but who knows..
And did I say like you I don't have to live vicariously through family members....

What you just posted is blah blah bull crap. Like I said, I have your number. Get over me. I am glad I make you feel better about yourself, and make you post such ridiculous crap. :killingme:

I missed this; not really. :killingme: Where do you get that I live vicariously through my family? I am living it, you idiot. And, what do the number of posts have to do with it. It is the substance contained in them. Do you not see how ridiculous you look? I will help you in any way I can.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I feel so sorry for you. Feel better now? :huggy:

Also, I would not suggest to my son to enlist in this day and age. The World is a mess. Talk about lives taken that shouldn't have happened. I will always remember Jim Jerson. I have posted about him before. You are on your own.

They don't take drug addicts...

littlelady

God bless the USA

Saved. I guess you don't get that quote from Shakespeare...protest too much and all that. I know your son did ROTC, but has he enlisted yet? Just wondering. Where do you get off, really? I hope it is on the next troll bus stop. :howdy:

Also, what does amount of posts have to do with anything? You have said that before. I don't get your reference to amount of posts, but it is cha-ching for vrai and David. How does that really factor in? :confused: TIA

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
They don't take drug addicts...

Saved. I guess you don't get that quote from Shakespeare...protest too much and all that. I know your son did ROTC, but has he enlisted yet? Just wondering. Where do you get off, really? I hope it is on the next troll bus stop. :howdy:

No drug addicts in my immediate family, And I'll say it again Wackadoodie, my son did JROTC though High School. He just graduated and he's not 18 yet..
Can you grasp that? I'm quite sure that he has given more time to his community and the Air Force in his 4 years of High School than you have given in your supposed patriotic life. I know I certainly have.

littlelady

God bless the USA
No drug addicts in my immediate family, And I'll say it again Wackadoodie, my son did JROTC though High School. He just graduated and he's not 18 yet..
Can you grasp that? I'm quite sure that he has given more time to his community and the Air Force in his 4 years of High School than you have given in your supposed patriotic life. I know I certainly have.

Well, aren't you lucky. I have never said anything against your son. You should be proud. But, what I have gathered from our back and forth, tonight, and other posts is that you are an arsehole. It is all about you. I knew that early on. That's ok. Have fun in your perfect life. :huggy:

Edit: Which I think might not be so perfect, since you protest so much. Just sayin'. I have said before that I am good at reading people.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Acutally, you just went against what you have posted in other threads. You said your family had alcohol addiction, and you and one of your sisters weren't affected. That was a lie. I found your post about that, and posted it....crickets. You are a piece of work. Own up, bd. I really hate chicken####s.
That is something I am not. Bring it.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Acutally, you just went against what you have posted in other threads. You said your family had alcohol addiction, and you and one of your sisters weren't affected. That was a lie. I found your post about that, and posted it....crickets. You are a piece of work. Own up, bd. I really hate chicken####s.
That is something I am not. Bring it.

Hey dip$hit,
I didn't raise my parents or my sisters or brother. Nor am I responsible for there behavior.
My only child is not a drinker or a crackhead.
And again how old is this wonderful son you gave birth to that still lives at home.