Chester Bennington dead

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's a difficult paragraph to understand... :otter:

You have the comprehension problem; especially if you go by what Home says. Nice emoji, considering the discussion. Oh, and yeah, I have the upper hand on this discussion. Bull crap, and emojis don't change the truth, and the bullcrap y'all post to get out of the bullcrap y'all say.. Happy foruming!

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey dip$hit,
I didn't raise my parents or my sisters or brother. Nor am I responsible for there behavior.
My only child is not a drinker or a crackhead.
And again how old is this wonderful son you gave birth to that still lives at home.

I seem to have hit a nerve in you for a while now, unless you just go after random people on the internet to make yourself feel better. I hope you work it out with yourself. Really, I do. :smile:

And, actually, hub left today for PA for a weekend 100 mile run. So, I am all yours. :lol:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I seem to have hit a nerve in you for a while now, unless you just go after random people on the internet to make yourself feel better. I hope you work it out with yourself. Really, I do. :smile:

And, actually, hub left today for PA for a weekend 100 mile run. So, I am all yours. :lol:

Get on my nerves,,,,, Your dreaming Miss F U sewer mouth.
I bet he goes away without you alot...
Keep trjng Wackacrackhead Mom...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Get on my nerves,,,,, Your dreaming Miss F U sewer mouth.
I bet he goes away without you alot...
Keep trjng Wackacrackhead Mom...

I will post the soldier's name tomorrow that hub is running for when I talk to hub again. As far as calling me Miss F U, you have been far worse. And, no, wrong again, he has always worked out of the house. It is funny you say that because many people have said to us....how can you be together 24/7. It has always worked, and I miss him when he is gone. He is my everything, but I do understand how much he loves his running. He even took my 4-runner because he had so much stuff to take. I am left with the Jaguar. Oh, well. Just some advice. Know something about somesone's life before passing judgement. You seem to judge everyone according to your life. Don't even try to deny that. The evidence is on this forum. Good morning, bd! :smile:

rmorse

The funny thing is, Linkin Park is known for their charitable contributions. I guarantee they've done more and contributed more financially and raised 1,000x the money for this country than her husband ever has.

But I have the brains to realize that it's not about that, it's about a wonderful guy who couldn't battle his demons anymore and that's really sad.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
lady you are one sour woman, as soon as you said that about CB i put you on ignore. Cant believe another human would say something like that, who knows what troubles he had. Please stay away from the numbers thread, i REAALLY dont want any association with you !!!!

Your what the British call a PROPER C*UNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

In the end he had some major problem, leaving 6 kids and a wife SUX. Two of my favorite bands lost member within the month or two.

PJay

Why would I be sad about some band guy that had a top selling album, and was on top of the world? He had it made, and didn't appreciate it. Obviously, y'all don't get.

Talk about being clueless.

One would think since you have shared, on this forum, and in your private messages to me just recently that your son is an "addict", that you of all people would know about what this guy had battled. Makes me wonder if your son really is an addict. Makes me wonder if your daughter truly has MS.

You want pity for your troubles, but give none in return. No understanding from you whatsoever, towards others.

You're pure evil.

PJay

lady you are one sour woman, as soon as you said that about CB i put you on ignore. Cant believe another human would say something like that, who knows what troubles he had. Please stay away from the numbers thread, i REAALLY dont want any association with you !!!!

Your what the British call a PROPER C*UNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

In the end he had some major problem, leaving 6 kids and a wife SUX. Two of my favorite bands lost member within the month or two.

See, littlelady, you want friends here so badly...and then you wonder why they drop you like a hot potato when they finally see for themselves what you are truly made of.

gemma_rae

Is there any truth to the reports that Chester Bennington was to testify before a Senate Committee about his ties to the Clinton Foundation?

PJay

Is there any truth to the reports that Chester Bennington was to testify before a Senate Committee about his ties to the Clinton Foundation?

No idea. Never heard of this guy until it was announced here he died.

PeoplesElbow

He was very close with Chris Cornell from Sound Garden who hung himself two months ago, the day Chester hung himself would have been Chris Cornell's birthday

I have known a few people (not that well even) that killed themselves and it affected me, I still occasionally think of a guy in my 8th grade class that killed himself and I barely knew him, that was 1987.