Chiggers............

digitallest

:lmao: don't mean to laugh, but the rake part got me... Witch Hazel is the first thing I bought on Monday, then after a hot shower, put witch hazel on the red parts and then followed by anti itch/allergy cream.

No worries, I was going for a laugh. Might as well find humor in the plight. I am glad the witch hazel is working for you. Mixed results for my batch. I. I have succeded in chasing mine around with witch hazel. They move a centimeter or two and set up shop again. Benedryl is helping me to sleep through a lot of it. I must be a lightweight, because a benedryl every 6 hours is equal to a medically induced coma.

KDENISE977

No worries, I was going for a laugh. Might as well find humor in the plight. I am glad the witch hazel is working for you. Mixed results for my batch. I. I have succeded in chasing mine around with witch hazel. They move a centimeter or two and set up shop again. Benedryl is helping me to sleep through a lot of it. I must be a lightweight, because a benedryl every 6 hours is equal to a medically induced coma.

Thankfully mine are all but gone...faded and stopped itching a few days ago. It was bad for a while though !!!