Chincoteague Island

SamSpade

cdsulhoff said:
OK nevermind the rest. I want to know what the hell is in Pokomoke to make you want to stay there?

**NOTHING**. Just proximity to Chincoteague in lieu of not being able to book anything closer, and an absurd wish to make use of my wife's club points at a participating franchise. That place we got in Pokomoke was so bad, we'd have been better off *camping* in Chincoteague.

Also - I'd never been there before. I had no idea what was what, and where, and I didn't have anyone to tell me about it. Now that we've gone a few times, we already have a routine.

SamSpade

desertrat said:
A presidential suite in Pokomoke? Now that's optimism. :lmao:

We loved that room. I don't think I've ever seen a room with blinds that operate by remote before. We're planning to book it again when the little one is older.

SamSpade said:
We loved that room. I don't think I've ever seen a room with blinds that operate by remote before. We're planning to book it again when the little one is older.
We used to stay in one when working at Wallops. I don't remember the name, but there was a car dealer right next door.

cdsulhoff

The last time I was at Wallops Island we went to Wrights Restaurant. Only to have a funny experience. It would of been a bad one but the whole thing just turn out to be too comical...
The star of the evening was the WATER!!!! OMG, it taste like I was drinking the water out of the channel.. YUCK.
I told the server that the drink taste funny and I would like to get a drink without ice, thinking it was just the ice..When I got the drink with no ice, I came to realized that they wash the cups with the same damn water. sIt till tasted like shat.. Then I ask the server if I could get a drink in a disposable cup. You would think that she would bring me a drink with no ice in a plastic cup. NO!! She brought me a drink in a plastic cup but it has ICE in it.. So at this point I just gave up and left to get a drink at the gas station.. Everyone at the table was cracking up, because they all had bottle beers and I have 6 million cups in front of me with drinks that I refuse to drink..

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cdsulhoff said:
The last time I was at Wallops Island we went to Wrights Restaurant. Only to have funny experience. It would of been a bad one but the whole thing just turn out to be too comical...
the star of the evening was the WATER!!!! OMG it taste like I was drinking the water from the channel.. YUCK.
I told the server that the drink taste funny and I would like to get a drink with out ice. Thinking it was just the ice..When I got the drink with not ice, I came to realized that they was the cups with the same damn water. Still tasted like shat.. Then I ask the server if I could get a drink in a disposable cup. You would think That she would bring me a drink with no ice in a plastic cup. NO!! she brings me my drink in a plastic cup but it has ICE in it.. So at this point I just gave up ans left to get a drink at the gas station.. Everyone at the table was cracking up because they all had bottle beer and I have 6 million cups in front of me with drinks I refuse to drink..
How many drinks did you have before you typed this? :eyebrow:

SamSpade

cdsulhoff said:
The last time I was at Wallops Island we went to Wrights Restaurant. Only to have funny experience. It would of been a bad one but the whole thing just turn out to be too comical...
the star of the evening was the WATER!!!! OMG it taste like I was drinking the water from the channel.. YUCK.
I told the server that the drink taste funny and I would like to get a drink with out ice. Thinking it was just the ice..When I got the drink with not ice, I came to realized that they was the cups with the same damn water. Still tasted like shat.. Then I ask the server if I could get a drink in a disposable cup. You would think That she would bring me a drink with no ice in a plastic cup. NO!! she brings me my drink in a plastic cup but it has ICE in it.. So at this point I just gave up ans left to get a drink at the gas station.. Everyone at the table was cracking up because they all had bottle beer and I have 6 million cups in front of me with drinks I refuse to drink..

Reminds me of Bo from "Signs" who leaves dozens of glasses of water around the house half full because they're "contaminated".

Graham Hess: Come on, now, you're too old to be doing this. You get a glass of water, and leave it lying around instead of finishing it. Now what's wrong with this one?
Bo: It has dust in it.
Graham Hess: And this one?
Bo: A hair.
Graham Hess: And this one?
Bo: Morgan took a sip and it's got his amoebas in it.

cdsulhoff

K_Jo said:
How many drinks did you have before you typed this? :eyebrow:

None! I was in a hurry.. :razz:
Didn't realized I sounded liked a Dee Dee Dee until I got back home on my own computer..The keyboard I was using sucked. It was one of those wipeable ones. I can't type on that thing to save my life.

So, to my red karma giver! Go F**k yourself. You're a worthless piece of Sh*t who has nothing better to do but spend your day on the computer giving bad karma to others..

cdsulhoff

Okay Now I am drunk. I haven't had a drink in a while and WOW!!! I am feeling it!! Got to love those Smirnoff ice Pomegranate and Watermelons.. That stuff is like liquid crack.. I am so glad my doctor said I could drink on my meds. He said just in moderation.. Man these things are the bomb.. Ok as you can see I haven't drank in a while.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cdsulhoff said:
Okay Now I am drunk. I haven't had a drink in a while and WOW!!! I am feeling it!! Got to love those Smirnoff ice Pomegranate and Watermelons.. That stuff is like liquid crack.. I am so glad my doctor said I could drink on my meds. He said just in moderation.. Man these things are the bomb.. Ok as you can see I haven't drank in a while.

define moderation ! :killingme

Agee

Just go without a pre-set agenda, see, do and take in all the area has to offer...
It's a very nice part of the world! Why make it so complicated?

:umpf:

cwoehrer

If you like the touristy stuff, you can see a stuffed Misty and and her daughter(?) Storm (?), and also a living decendent of Misty. And if you loook closely at the movie theater entrance concrete, you'll see a hoof print of Misty. Also, make sure you stop at the creamery for a fresh waffle "cone" ice cream.