Clem Shady, answer me this

Themis

Should be pretty simple for Judge Wallace.

DO you owe these people Money Mr. Mattingly/MR. Brown?

Answer:YES

Have you Paid them in the last 12 months Mr. Mattingly/Mr. Brown?

Answer: NO

Very Simple when put in the right terms and there is no other answers than this!! Douchebags:cds:

You want people to believe an esteemed criminal Judge like Sean Wallace
hears civil cases as a normal part of his job. He knows what Fritz, and White did to Mattingly. You don't think he's reviewed the merits of the charges with Ms Cumming. Have you forgotten the outcome- 146 charges 0 convictions
You shouldn't be surprised when you walk in the courtroom and Danny White is sitting there because he will be. Along with other witness's.
Conspiracy, and Perjury charges will be placed. Will you do thw Terry Clarke tap dance and turn on White or will you fight like Mattingly. You called someone else a coward today. You're going to get a chance to prove what kind of man-woman(?) you are very soon.
Are you going to post your complaint, and supporting documents to prove you're not just someone with diarreha of the mouth or would you like me to do it for you man-woman
Put up or Shut Up

FOCUSFACTS

You want people to believe an esteemed criminal Judge like Sean Wallace
hears civil cases as a normal part of his job. He knows what Fritz, and White did to Mattingly. You don't think he's reviewed the merits of the charges with Ms Cumming. Have you forgotten the outcome- 146 charges 0 convictions
You shouldn't be surprised when you walk in the courtroom and Danny White is sitting there because he will be. Along with other witness's.
Conspiracy, and Perjury charges will be placed. Will you do thw Terry Clarke tap dance and turn on White or will you fight like Mattingly. You called someone else a coward today. You're going to get a chance to prove what kind of man-woman(?) you are very soon.
Are you going to post your complaint, and supporting documents to prove you're not just someone with diarreha of the mouth or would you like me to do it for you man-woman
Put up or Shut Up

TRUTH, you have nothing to prove to this criminal. I however, need to be very careful; All evidence will be presented in a court room. My case WILL HAVE it's day in court and all of the fraudulent activity and non payment to follow. Mr. Brown has harrassed me and I fear for my safety, therefore he will be in jail when my case goes to court and I get justice! Please be careful and remember you don't need to prove anything to Daniel & John and your here to only defend your fellow americans and justice to be served.

Clem_Shady

TRUTH, you have nothing to prove to this criminal. I however, need to be very careful; All evidence will be presented in a court room. My case WILL HAVE it's day in court and all of the fraudulent activity and non payment to follow. Mr. Brown has harrassed me and I fear for my safety, therefore he will be in jail when my case goes to court and I get justice! Please be careful and remember you don't need to prove anything to Daniel & John and your here to only defend your fellow americans and justice to be served.

Should get pretty interesting when all of your harassing forum comments get presented in court too.

:popcorn:

Themis

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want you to let it play out in court. Just as Mattingly's criminal cases were.
If you can convince a Judge who already knows what you and your friend White are trying to pull, and he decides the civil case in your favor. So be it.
If you want to keep trying your case here on the forum. >>>>>>>>>>
PRESENT THE PROOF! I've already said if you or your 3 alter egos keep up and don't present it, I will tomorrow afternoon.
Talk to all of your alter ego's and decide if you want it posted.
You know that I back up my statements with documentation. If you don't I will expose your biggest lie.
Clem makes statements backed up with proof. I do the same,
2 things you need to think about.
1) That call you got today was from a US postal worker. They are fed employee's,not Federal Agents. the only question he will ask you is "sign here" then he will give you the certified letter from Mattingly and woll leave.

2) Don't get too involved with DA-Truuff> he'll use you-dump you- call your husband and tell him after you B---h him out for using you.
DEJA-VUE

Hey Clem- Nice Ride. Did you see the Mattingly campaign sign at the corner of Jones Rd, and McIntosh?

FOCUSFACTS

I want you to let it play out in court. Just as Mattingly's criminal cases were.
If you can convince a Judge who already knows what you and your friend White are trying to pull, and he decides the civil case in your favor. So be it.
PRESENT THE PROOF! I've already said if you or your 3 alter egos keep up and don't present it, I will tomorrow afternoon.
You know that I back up my statements with documentation. If you don't I will expose your biggest lie.
1) That call you got today was from a US postal worker. They are fed employee's,not Federal Agents. the only question he will ask you is "sign here" then he will give you the certified letter from Mattingly and woll leave.

2) Don't get too involved with DA-Truuff> he'll use you-dump you- call your husband and tell him after you B---h him out for using you.
DEJA-VUE

Hey Clem- Nice Ride. Did you see the Mattingly campaign sign at the corner of Jones Rd, and McIntosh?

BRING IT NOW! PUT IT ALL ON HERE! ALL OF IT! THERE YA GO!
I CHALLENGED YOU BROWN! NOW DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAITING????????

Used me??????????????? You just said it out loud, YOU USED US FOR OUR LAND AND NOW YOUR DAMN RIGHT WE"RE MAD! You pretended to be a decent successful business man that had the financial means to develop a piece of property to get us to make the deal when infact your a piece of **** thug who has never been successful at anything in life and now your only hope is that crooked lawyers like John Mattingly need you to go harrass people. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, STAY AWAY FROM CHILDRENS SCHOOL BUS, STOP SENDING US TEXT MESSAGES! You're obsessed with us and we want you to go away and just give us our land back!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you thrive on the drama and are obsessed with the fact that my husband is a better man then you or Mr. Mattingly will ever be.

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

Used me??????????????? You just said it out loud, YOU USED US FOR OUR LAND AND NOW YOUR DAMN RIGHT WE"RE MAD! You pretended to be a decent successful business man that had the financial means to develop a piece of property to get us to make the deal when infact your a piece of **** thug who has never been successful at anything in life and now your only hope is that crooked lawyers like John Mattingly need you to go harrass people. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, STAY AWAY FROM CHILDRENS SCHOOL BUS, STOP SENDING US TEXT MESSAGES! You're obsessed with us and we want you to go away and just give us our land back!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you thrive on the drama and are obsessed with the fact that my husband is a better man then you or Mr. Mattingly will ever be.

:recorded:

FOCUSFACTS

:recorded:

Originally Posted by Themis

DEJA-VUE

Used me??????????????? You just said it out loud, YOU USED US FOR OUR LAND AND NOW YOUR DAMN RIGHT WE"RE MAD! You pretended to be a decent successful business man that had the financial means to develop a piece of property to get us to make the deal when infact your a piece of **** thug who has never been successful at anything in life and now your only hope is that crooked lawyers like John Mattingly need you to go harrass people. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, STAY AWAY FROM CHILDRENS SCHOOL BUS, STOP SENDING US TEXT MESSAGES! You're obsessed with us and we want you to go away and just give us our land back!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you thrive on the drama and are obsessed with the fact that my husband is a better man then you or Mr. Mattingly will ever

Clem_Shady

DEJA-VUE

Used me??????????????? You just said it out loud, YOU USED US FOR OUR LAND AND NOW YOUR DAMN RIGHT WE"RE MAD! You pretended to be a decent successful business man that had the financial means to develop a piece of property to get us to make the deal when infact your a piece of **** thug who has never been successful at anything in life and now your only hope is that crooked lawyers like John Mattingly need you to go harrass people. STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, STAY AWAY FROM CHILDRENS SCHOOL BUS, STOP SENDING US TEXT MESSAGES! You're obsessed with us and we want you to go away and just give us our land back!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you thrive on the drama and are obsessed with the fact that my husband is a better man then you or Mr. Mattingly will ever

The-TRUTH

DEJA-VUE

RECORDED!!!

Themis

DEJA-VUE

I will accede to your demand to post the pertinent docs proving what i am saying is true as soon as I can have then sent to me. It really didn't have to come to this
I am tired of telling you I am not any of the people you have accused me of being. You know Iwasn't referring to your land when I made the comment about you and The-Truth, You do know what I was referring to.
Your posts yesterday that were supposed to be by private message made me think that you were either sending messages back and forth messages to yourself, which is probably the case, and was corresponding with another person who just happened to have a bone to pick with Mattingly/Brown. I think The Truth is your husband and he actullly posts part of the time, and you use his handle to post, at other times. Posts by him sometimes try to make a point, and other times seem just like you.
I don't think that Brown's record is a shining example of responsibity to anyone. He seems to stay in trouble over Child Support, Traffic Violations, and personal relationships, but until now is has never faced anything as serious as he just went through. He has admitted to making mistakes in this matter and he will pay the price for doing so. Brown has never learned to commit himself to a personal relationship with anyone, and is a dog when it comes to his relationships with women. His wife shoud have booted him the frist time she learned about one of his adulterous affairs instead of waiting years to do it. I wouldn't want my daughter to get tied up with someone like him.He does have a good side. He is very dedicated to his children. He genrally treats his friends well and offers help when they need it. Some one said that Buba Scriber lived with Brown. He has always taken in stray people like many people take in stray animals. I don't think many people would do that(including myself).
I don't know your husband so I have no reason to think is is anything other than the kind of man you say he is.
I really do hope that when your case, and Mattingly's counter claim gets to trial that it is resolved satisfactorily to both of you so that you can both get on with your lives.

If Brown is sending you threatening, or harrassing text messages, stalking you or anyone else in your family(especially your children) or threatening you harm in any way. You should file charges against him or at the very least least get a restraining order against him. I think those kind of charges are a lot more serious than the ones he faced from White, and Fritz, and if he is guilty of doing what you say he deserves a lot more time in prison than Terry clarke does. And you do have a friend in the SA's office.
Man Violates Protective Order Minutes After Being Served - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News
You will be hearing from me later today

Last edited:

megahurts

Clear me up here, because I'm cornfused.

Mattingly was in legal bed with Terry Clarke, is that correct? he was his legal adviser? If not outright legal representative?

Mattingly is running against Fritz, and supposedly Fritz trumped up charges to keep him out of the race. Is *that* correct?

So what's up with the allegations that Terry Clarke only bought the Rag to squelch the bad press about Fritz? Wouldn't Terry *want* Fritz to get bad press, since he's all tight with Mattingly?

Put the puzzle pieces together for me?

isn't Clark awaiting sentencing? Couldn't that sentence vary from 30 days to 75 years...

does that clear things up?