Clem Shady, answer me this

Themis

Themis.... back to the beginning of this thread.... I'll admit your story is fairly accurate... it just lacks a few facts. It's not my place to point them out... they'll become clear as time goes by but I do have a few questions:

Pertaining to the 20K.... who was the witness that you didn't mention? And what was their relationship to Dan Brown? What was the result of their testimony at the grand jury?

Have you read transcripts from case before charges were dropped? It is blatantly obvious to me that the prosecutor was in over her head.

To anyone who thinks Mattingly is a saint.... I dare you to read the court transcripts and then tell me that the man's heart is sincere....

Once again, I feel sorry for his wife and children.

I had to talk to a few people before responding to your querry about the unnamed witness.
Are you referring to Francis Matthew Scriber who is known as Buba Scriber?
Buba was working for Brown when the Tery Clarke Incident occured.
He accompanied Brown on his visit to Clarkes victims home when Borown made the offer for Clarke to avoid having civil action filed agains him for his actions. Buba stayed in the car and did not participate in or hear Browns conversation with these people. Buba was arrested and went to trial in late 2009 for burglary. He was found guilty and recieved an 8 year sentenced with all but 18 month's suspended. He was put on work release.
Buba had been the prime suspect in an unsolved murder case almost 20 years ago that has never been solved. Word has it that while Buba was in jail the SA's office got the sheriff to plant an officer in Bubba's cell who proceeded to befriend Buba, who then admitted during a coverstaion with the undercover that he did commit the 20 year old crime. Buba's work release was cancelled, and the suspended part of his sentence reinstated.
This is the unbelieveable part of all this. Fritz and White worked out a deal with Buba to not persue the Murder charge he had admitted to committing if Buba would lie and testify in court that he was present in Mattingly's office and heard Mattingly and Brown talking about how to use the money to get the victims from testifying at Clarkes Criminal Trial.
Buba Scriber is a life long criminal his crimes are documented on the case search site.

The transcripts from the Grand Jury testimony is so filled with lies that the corrupt SA running the investigation had witness's tell, It would bevery difficult to pick out any truth's in them, and other than saying that mattingly is a lawyer I doubt that there was anything else true that the Grand Juries heard.
Thanks for getting me to amke my calls before responding to your questions
Shane Mattingly filed a request with the court this morning asking that Frit'z's office be removed from Terry Clake's case, and for a special prosecutor to take it over. Why? Terry Clarke has been telling people for a week that Fritz is trying to withdraw the plea agreement he made with Clarke because he (Clarke) didn't do enough to get Mattingly convicted.
I was also told That Isabel Cumming has filed a grievence against Fritz with the State Attoreny Generals Office over Frits, and Whites actions in the Mattingly case.
Isabel Cumming made a statement after dropping Mattingly's charges that she did so to serve JUSTICE. Thats something you, and your friends in the SA's office don't know much about yet (Justice). I think you will soon.

I know. I know you're not a lawyer.

The ironic thing about all of this is, if Fritz's ego had let him keep his big mouth shut there probably would have been enough people thinking that Mattingly was slick enough to lie his way out of the charges, and would have still voted for Fritz. I feel like betting on the longshot now. What do you think?

Give it up Woodyspda your case is weaker than Fritz's was.

Note to Vraiblonde- Sorry, it's the best I could do.

John Mattingly told me to give his phone number to anyone who would like to ask any questions about his candidacy. All I ask from those I give John's number to is to not to publish it publicly.
I can be contacted by private message to get his number.

Last edited:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I must say that I've known Mattingly for my entire life. The charges against him never seemed to match the guy I know. I've known some of his accusers almost as long, and as well. John worked risky Real Estate deals other folks wouldn't touch. The results he produced were very successful.

Brown is a good guy too who seems to enjoy life and welcome new friends into his circle. Locking these guys up at 4pm on Friday afternoon, so they would spend weekends in jail, seems to give credibility to the accusations of malicious prosecution these guys have made against the SA.

I like Brown and Mattingly and consider them friends. I still haven't made up my mind about it, after the way the special prosecutor handled the outcome. Fritz has been such a successful politician, I don't know why he would need to handle a competitor this way. Everything about this case, and all of the players just doesn't make sense.

Themis

I must say that I've known Mattingly for my entire life. The charges against him never seemed to match the guy I know. I've known some of his accusers almost as long, and as well. John worked risky Real Estate deals other folks wouldn't touch. The results he produced were very successful.

Brown is a good guy too who seems to enjoy life and welcome new friends into his circle. Locking these guys up at 4pm on Friday afternoon, so they would spend weekends in jail, seems to give credibility to the accusations of malicious prosecution these guys have made against the SA.

I like Brown and Mattingly and consider them friends. I still haven't made up my mind about it, after the way the special prosecutor handled the outcome. Fritz has been such a successful politician, I don't know why he would need to handle a competitor this way. Everything about this case, and all of the players just doesn't make sense.

It does soud like a grade B detective movie.

Why don't you gve John a call?
He is eager to tell his side of the story to the voters, and in a couple of weeks he will start holding public question and answer meetings.

JusticeMatters

They seem like good guys? Good grief! They are two crooked partners. MAttingly is the brains and Brown is the enforcer. What about the crooked land deals? What about trying to bribe witnesses? What about going around trying to get people to lie to the grand jury? What about getting leaks from the grand jury? Themis: Your wife got a fraudulent loan from John Mattingly's mother-in-law. Your wife happens to be Dan Brown's mother. I find it strange that when you and she filed bankruptcy, you did not include this on the bankruptsy filing. (Said filing is public record"). Hmm... John Mattingly is about to get indicted and decides to run for State's Attorney. He is a civil lawyer. Well ask his land victims how civil he is.

Themis

They seem like good guys? Good grief! They are two crooked partners. MAttingly is the brains and Brown is the enforcer. What about the crooked land deals? What about trying to bribe witnesses? What about going around trying to get people to lie to the grand jury? What about getting leaks from the grand jury? Themis: Your wife got a fraudulent loan from John Mattingly's mother-in-law. Your wife happens to be Dan Brown's mother. I find it strange that when you and she filed bankruptcy, you did not include this on the bankruptsy filing. (Said filing is public record"). Hmm... John Mattingly is about to get indicted and decides to run for State's Attorney. He is a civil lawyer. Well ask his land victims how civil he is.
I was wondering when you would pop back up. I told you before I'm not going to entertain my self by debating the facts of this case with you anymore. So my reply to all of your desperate statements will be the same as my last one before you reinvented youself once again.
You talkin to me?:killingme

Clem_Shady

You and your crooked step son are blights on our county and this forum. Now I know why you are a used car salesman, Themus.

Did you, the-truff, hocus-focus, beetlejuice, er I mean tigerbuggy, figure out yet how you're going to make Mattingly give back the LP Firehouse?

:popcorn:

Themis

Did you, the-truff, hocus-focus, beetlejuice, er I mean tigerbuggy, figure out yet how you're going to make Mattingly give back the LP Firehouse?

I've been accused of being everybody named Brown in the County, now she's starting on the maternal side of the family. Theres still a bunch of people I could end up being called, and I already can,t figure out who i'm supposed to be any given day.
I wonder how I managed to post both of my responses above at the same time?
How do you like my Deniro impression?
PS - I've got this great used car for sale. You interested?:killingme

:buddies:

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

I've been accused of being everybody named Brown in the County, now she's starting on the maternal side of the family. Theres still a bunch of people I could end up being called, and I already can,t figure out who i'm supposed to be any given day.
I wonder how I managed to post both of my responses above at the same time?
How do you like my Deniro impression?
PS - I've got this great used car for sale. You interested?:killingme

:buddies:

You can't be Brown, I've already been accused of being Brown.

:jameo:

Themis

You can't be Brown, I've already been accused of being Brown.

:jameo:

You,me, and half the county.:shrug:

It's not on their website yet, but the Enterprise has a very interesting article in it this morning concerning Terry Clarke.
I think Danny White is getting set up to take the fall.
Someone said yesterday that Mattingly must be wearing a Teflon Suit.
I don't think John could buy one in the county because Fritz bought them all. You know how he likes to buy things in bulk.:killingme

:coffee:

Clem_Shady

It's not on their website yet, but the Enterprise has a very interesting article in it this morning concerning Terry Clarke.
I don't think John could buy one in the county because Fritz bought them all. You know how he likes to buy things in bulk.:killingme

Clem puts on his "accused of being Mattingly hat" and responds:

Sorry bro, I'll have to wait and read the free Internet article. I'm too busted from trying to defend myself to afford such luxuries as newspapers.

Clem_Shady

I just can't get into that "teflon suit" mental image thing.

I think more along the lines of Fritz leading his blind supporters up the side of a volcano, and then he holds White's gutted carcass above his head and tosses it into the lake thousands of feet below as his flock of voters cheer, scream, and annoint him for his magical powers of fabricating 140 charges.

FOCUSFACTS

Why won't THEMIS OR CLEM SHADY since they obviously converse with John at the touch of their fingertips answer the question? Why won't John pay for his loans? Why does John Mattingly leave his victims with no alternative but to take him to court to get the money their owed? How does Mr. Mattingly expect to get around this one? I know you don't have an answer because there isn't one. THIS CASE WILL BE PUBLICIZED IN CIVIL COURT & ULTIMATELY SETTLED!

They have REPO's for cars. but why don't they have a REPO service to get my land back?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have called Mr. Mattingly and he won't answer my calls and now not my lawyers.

Bubba Scriber you talk about was living with Mr. Brown in his home with his wife and children and was carpooled back and forth to John Mattingly's office and Daniel Brown's house each day. Daniel Brown wasn't the only thug John Mattingly conducted his business with! Wow, what an outstanding citizen Mr. Mattingly is.

I am a victim of Mr. Mattingly's shady business practices and I attend to fight until the money is paid to me that is owed for the land deal Mr. Mattingly made with me and that's why I'm here! I will also be at the debates Mr. Mattingly plans on attending to ask him the question infront of the entire county. I've lived in this county all my life, born and raised here. It saddens me to know that there are people like Mr. Mattingly in this county and think they can just walk away with a free ride on my hard earned dollar. Unfortuntely, I have to keep my name confidential because of the pertinent law suit pending and when this case reaches the court room, I must say St. Mary's County will be in shock to find out who one of Mr. Mattingly's victim is. I'm not a poor woman that he can manipulate into stepping down, I'm well known by many and plan on fighting for what's right for my family and St. Mary's County. I'M HERE MR. MATTINGLY AND I'M WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TO MAKE WHAT YOU"VE DONE WRONG, RIGHT! Do you have it in you?

Does Mr. Mattingly have it in him? Will he put morals before the dollar bill signs his eyes see? Will Mr. Mattingly pay for the land he has obtained from the 3 civil cases currently pending against him and his numerous companies?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is THE REAL JOHN MATTINGLY

FOCUSFACTS

Why won't THEMIS OR CLEM SHADY since they obviously converse with John at the touch of their fingertips answer the question? Why won't John pay for his loans? Why does John Mattingly leave his victims with no alternative but to take him to court to get the money their owed? How does Mr. Mattingly expect to get around this one? I know you don't have an answer because there isn't one. THIS CASE WILL BE PUBLICIZED IN CIVIL COURT & ULTIMATELY SETTLED!

They have REPO's for cars. but why don't they have a REPO service to get my land back?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have called Mr. Mattingly and he won't answer my calls and now not my lawyers.

Bubba Scriber you talk about was living with Mr. Brown in his home with his wife and children and was carpooled back and forth to John Mattingly's office and Daniel Brown's house each day. Daniel Brown wasn't the only thug John Mattingly conducted his business with! Wow, what an outstanding citizen Mr. Mattingly is.

I am a victim of Mr. Mattingly's shady business practices and I attend to fight until the money is paid to me that is owed for the land deal Mr. Mattingly made with me and that's why I'm here! I will also be at the debates Mr. Mattingly plans on attending to ask him the question infront of the entire county. I've lived in this county all my life, born and raised here. It saddens me to know that there are people like Mr. Mattingly in this county and think they can just walk away with a free ride on my hard earned dollar. Unfortuntely, I have to keep my name confidential because of the pertinent law suit pending and when this case reaches the court room, I must say St. Mary's County will be in shock to find out who one of Mr. Mattingly's victim is. I'm not a poor woman that he can manipulate into stepping down, I'm well known by many and plan on fighting for what's right for my family and St. Mary's County. I'M HERE MR. MATTINGLY AND I'M WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TO MAKE WHAT YOU"VE DONE WRONG, RIGHT! Do you have it in you?

Does Mr. Mattingly have it in him? Will he put morals before the dollar bill signs his eyes see? Will Mr. Mattingly pay for the land he has obtained from the 3 civil cases currently pending against him and his numerous companies?

THEMIS & CLEM SHADY (Daniel & Daniel) I only want John Mattingly (MEGAHURTS) to answer my question. I already know you aren't capable of giving a diplomatic response. Give John the keyboard please!

JusticeMatters

Right on! Mattingly is a crook. He even tried to have Brown intimidate an 85 year old African American retired United States Army Colonel out of land his family got during the Civil War! I understand outstanding citizen Daniel Brown went to Virginia where the gentleman lived and beat on his doors and windows at 2:30 AM trying to get him to sign a deed. The police were called in Virginia on Mr. Brown. This case is coming up in court. In the Circuit Court for St. Mary's County. I guess that was how a real "Land Shark" does business.

Themis

I am a victim of Mr. Mattingly's shady business practices and I attend to fight until the money is paid to me that is owed for the land deal Mr. Mattingly made with me and that's why I'm here! I will also be at the debates Mr. Mattingly plans on attending to ask him the question infront of the entire county. I've lived in this county all my life, born and raised here. It saddens me to know that there are people like Mr. Mattingly in this county and think they can just walk away with a free ride on my hard earned dollar. Unfortuntely, I have to keep my name confidential because of the pertinent law suit pending and when this case reaches the court room, I must say St. Mary's County will be in shock to find out who one of Mr. Mattingly's victim is. I'm not a poor woman that he can manipulate into stepping down, I'm well known by many and plan on fighting for what's right for my family and St. Mary's County. I'M HERE MR. MATTINGLY AND I'M WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TO MAKE WHAT YOU"VE DONE WRONG,
RIGHT! Do you have it in you?

You know why Mattingly won't take your calls, and you know why he stopped paying you. You were led down the wrong path by a bad mans advise. You started your forum rants against me, much the same as the last coversation you had with Mattingly. If you had voiced your problem then like you have done today. I would have tried to help you from the beginning, and now that its out I will do what I can to help you. I can't speak for Mattingly, but I can talk to him, and tell him that you sincerely want to resolve this issue.
I think that if you, and your attorney would agree to meet with him and you would calmly discuss and how to resolve it without further damage to either party the matter, that Mattingly would be willing to discuss who's advise you took, and why you filed your suit when you did. I'm sure that neither one of you want a repeat performance of what occurred after you learned of his intention to file the counter suit that he filed in august. I think that he has had enough
personal legal turmoil in the past year to still try to reach an agreement with you that would satisfy you both.

I've already said more than once we should talk about this matter privately.
I think now that if we can do so again like adults this time we might be able to work something out.
Contact me if this is agreeable with you.:peace:

FOCUSFACTS

You know why Mattingly won't take your calls, and you know why he stopped paying you. You were led down the wrong path by a bad mans advise. You started your forum rants against me, much the same as the last coversation you had with Mattingly. If you had voiced your problem then like you have done today. I would have tried to help you from the beginning, and now that its out I will do what I can to help you. I can't speak for Mattingly, but I can talk to him, and tell him that you sincerely want to resolve this issue.
I think that if you, and your attorney would agree to meet with him and you would calmly discuss and how to resolve it without further damage to either party the matter, that Mattingly would be willing to discuss who's advise you took, and why you filed your suit when you did. I'm sure that neither one of you want a repeat performance of what occurred after you learned of his intention to file the counter suit that he filed in august. I think that he has had enough
personal legal turmoil in the past year to still try to reach an agreement with you that would satisfy you both.

I've already said more than once we should talk about this matter privately.
I think now that if we can do so again like adults this time we might be able to work something out.
Contact me if this is agreeable with you.:peace:

The last time I spoke with Mr. Mattingly and you - Daniel Brown; told me to have my lawyer contact you and he did. You and John replied to lawyer explaining you were ready to reach a settlement and then like every other promise you've made to pay back the money owed, Mr. Mattingly did not follow through.
The facts are that I have proof of refused certified letters and phone calls to Mr. Mattingly and that he's response was " your clients get what they deserve". I've made several attempts to settle as peacefully as possible and Mr. Mattingly has ignored me since the day we signed papers to make the deal. He's ignored my cries and pleads for the money that is owed to my family. Due to the fact that Mr. Mattingly told me he no longer would deal with me and I had to speak with his partner Mr. Brown who then threaten my life for demanding payment; I had no other option but to obtain a lawyer and then call the State's Attorney's office for help with the fraudulent deal Mattingly made with me. My case hasn't gone to court yet and it is ultimately how this case will be settled. Mr. Mattingly has no intention of following through or he would have already done so. As far as the countersuit goes, what can he possibly sue me for? He owes me the money and hasn't paid in over a year, all the while my hard earned money pays the mortgage for the land Mr. Mattingly is currently renting and receiving an income. Oh, that's right he's sueing me for telling people. That's right St. Mary's County, and that's why I'm not at liberty to reveal my identity just yet. The counter suit is just another example of Mr. Mattingly's evil tatics to gain money from hard earned citizens as myself. I most definetely encourage Mr. Mattingly's upcoming debates as I fully planned to attend.

And Themis when you initially enter the Forums you claimed to only be a mere acquaintance of Mr. Mattingly and now you're the arbitrator.

Now, once again give Mr. Mattingly the keyboard so he can respond to my question. Why does he think I deserve to not receive payment for my land he now has in his companies name and is receivng a monthly income.

Themis

The last time I spoke with Mr. Mattingly and you - Daniel Brown; told me to have my lawyer contact you and he did. You and John replied to lawyer explaining you were ready to reach a settlement and then like every other promise you've made to pay back the money owed, Mr. Mattingly did not follow through.
The facts are that I have proof of refused certified letters and phone calls to Mr. Mattingly and that he's response was " your clients get what they deserve". I've made several attempts to settle as peacefully as possible and Mr. Mattingly has ignored me since the day we signed papers to make the deal. He's ignored my cries and pleads for the money that is owed to my family. Due to the fact that Mr. Mattingly told me he no longer would deal with me and I had to speak with his partner Mr. Brown who then threaten my life for demanding payment; I had no other option but to obtain a lawyer and then call the State's Attorney's office for help with the fraudulent deal Mattingly made with me. My case hasn't gone to court yet and it is ultimately how this case will be settled. Mr. Mattingly has no intention of following through or he would have already done so. As far as the countersuit goes, what can he possibly sue me for? He owes me the money and hasn't paid in over a year, all the while my hard earned money pays the mortgage for the land Mr. Mattingly is currently renting and receiving an income. Oh, that's right he's sueing me for telling people. That's right St. Mary's County, and that's why I'm not at liberty to reveal my identity just yet. The counter suit is just another example of Mr. Mattingly's evil tatics to gain money from hard earned citizens as myself. I most definetely encourage Mr. Mattingly's upcoming debates as I fully planned to attend.

And Themis when you initially enter the Forums you claimed to only be a mere acquaintance of Mr. Mattingly and now you're the arbitrator.

Now, once again give Mr. Mattingly the keyboard so he can respond to my question. Why does he think I deserve to not receive payment for my land he now has in his companies name and is receivng a monthly income.
So all you want is a soap box to tell everybody about "Poor You" People don't care about "Poor You" they have their own problems to deal with.
I was really trying to offer my help to you because if you think about it, you, and the others are victims of the same people Mattingly was.
What would have happened if John never announced his intention to run against Fritz? Read about what The honorable men in the SA's office are trying to pull on Terry Clarke now.

Assault suspect's lawyer wants prosecutors pulled

I offered my help. You threw it back in my face. I am not going to keep debating issues with you that have been gone over time and time again.
I'm not Brown, I'm not Mattingly I don't hang out with Mattingly, we talk by phone.
This is the last communication on this forum between us. If you private message me and still want to fight i will not respond. If you reconsider my offer, let me know, and I will do what I can to help.
Adios eres una loca.
Vrai-Thats the best I can do

Last edited:

FOCUSFACTS

So all you want is a soap box to tell everybody about "Poor You" People don't care about "Poor You" they have their own problems to deal with
I was really trying to offer my help to you because if you think about it, you, and the others are victims of the same people Mattingly was.
What would have happened if John never announced his intention to run against Fritz? Read about what The honorable men in the SA's office are trying to pull on Terry Clarke now.

Assault suspect's lawyer wants prosecutors pulled

I offered my help. You threw it back in my face. Iam not going to keep debating issues with you that have been gone over time and time again.
I'm not Brown, I'm not mattingly I don't hang out with Mattingly ,we talk by phone.
This is the last communicationon this forum between us. if you private meesage me and still want to fight i will not respond. If you reconsider my offer, let me know, and I will do what I can to help.
Adios eres una loca.
Vrai-Thats the best I can do

As stated before your just the enforcer Daniel, Mattingly is ultimatley who makes the calls/decision. You constantly go around the facts and revert back to the SA office. This has nothing to do with SA office and you know that; I've proof to present in court to show otherwise and you know this! My attempts to receive prompt payment in a diplomatic way started 11 months before any indictments. I also have proof of the date I obtained a lawyer and the date I called the State's Attorney's office. Daniel - you can't help; you don't have the authority to help. Remember, I keep everything, certified receipts, emails, text messages, and phone records. The past is the best prediction of the future! John has already paved his path for the future. CIVIL COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with Clarke or the State's Attorney's office or any previous plea bargains. My case hasn't had it's day in court yet! I'm an entire separate case for Mr. Mattingly and just one of his many land deals gone wrong.

You go back and forth about being Daniel Brown or a friend of John's, your the only person who is believing your lies. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE JOHN MATTINGLY A KEYBOARD!

Last edited: