CNN again - surprise surprise

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

President Donald Trump's personal defense lawyer, John Dowd, said this weekend that he was the one who drafted Trump's controversial tweet about former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

That tells me that the lawyer didn't tweet on Trump's behalf; he wrote the tweet for Trump to deliver, much like a lawyer would craft a statement for his client - nothing out of the ordinary, happens all the time. How did that get turned into "Trump's lawyer sent a tweet"? Did the lying bull#### media spin that tale and you all sucked it up and parroted it without doing your homework?

Do you have the same concern for all the Hillary and Obama statements that were crafted by someone else? Or do you think they come up with that crap on their own and aren't coached by their legal team?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure what that has to do with Cooper being hacked.

Apparently nothing, and it's not even similar circumstances. So I'm going to guess he just wants to bitch about Trump and work himself into a lather, and this was as good an excuse as any.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So does the govt. You want to use that excuse for everyone who had their information compromised?

What excuse? Have you watched CNN? They are a never-ending, insane Trump-bashing network. They have made it easy to conclude that Cooper really made these statements about Trump. Again, I'm not saying Cooper wasn't hacked, but given CNN's foaming hatred for Trump, I'm inclined to believe Cooper really made those statements.

PsyOps

Pixelated
MR's routine deployments of logical fallacies are usually failures. There was another. ;-)

Everything - EVERYTHING - revolves back to Trump for these people. They just can't contain their hatred for him that when something else happens... "well Trump..."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That tells me that the lawyer didn't tweet on Trump's behalf; he wrote the tweet for Trump to deliver ....

there was some back and forth ...

Trump Tweeted [and exposed that he knew Flynn lied]

Trump's Lawyer Tweeted

Trumps Lawyer Wrote the Tweet

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They have made it easy to conclude that Cooper really made these statements about Trump.

See, and that's the thing: had AC even made an attempt at fairness and objectivity on the air, his claims of hacking would be more credible. As it stands, he's a progbot Trump hater and makes no bones about it on his show; therefore his claims of, "Oh, no, wasn't me, I was hacked" sound like the bull#### they almost certainly are.

Quit lying, Anderson. Then maybe you'll have some credibility.

glhs837

Power with Control
Everything - EVERYTHING - revolves back to Trump for these people. They just can't contain their hatred for him that when something else happens... "well Trump..."

No kidding. Some D-bag in North Dakota tosses a bag of puppies in a lake, and "Well, in the Age of Trump", like he's freakin Sauron or something. A young lady I know attending SMCM, friend of my daughters, she's all about, constantly posting "self care" tips and calling her art "resistwave"..... you would really think that death squads are rounding folks up for the camps.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No kidding. Some D-bag in North Dakota tosses a bag of puppies in a lake, and "Well, in the Age of Trump", like he's freakin Sauron or something. A young lady I know attending SMCM, friend of my daughters, she's all about, constantly posting "self care" tips and calling her art "resistwave"..... you would really think that death squads are rounding folks up for the camps.....

Somehow, liberal Democrats getting busted all over Hollyweird for sexual harassment and assault - incidents that happened years ago - become "the Age of Trump".

They stretch like Armstrong to tie every bad thing to Trump.

Hijinx

These women who have come forward have changed the meaning of harassment.
What is groping in today's definition?
Something as simple as putting your arm around a person to have a picture taken appears to be construed as groping.

These women coming up with these stories on Trump have not been put into context at all.
How and why did they get so close to Trump.
With Weinstein it was pretty simple.
They wanted a job and he felt he could seek some sexual act a payment.
Does anyone wonder how many paid the price?
Did those who paid the price add encouragement to Weinstein to seek it out from others.?
Of course it did. If None had paid it he would have stopped asking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These women who have come forward have changed the meaning of harassment.
What is groping in today's definition?
Something as simple as putting your arm around a person to have a picture taken appears to be construed as groping.

See, that's the problem with letting #metoo run amok. Everyone wants their 15 minutes.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Somehow, liberal Democrats getting busted all over Hollyweird for sexual harassment and assault - incidents that happened years ago - become "the Age of Trump".

They stretch like Armstrong to tie every bad thing to Trump.

I voted for Trump and will say I'm not pleased with that vote, except the alternative frankly sucked ass.

But it's unreal how every problem in the world gets blamed on Trump. It's actually comical. Bad weather, "Trump's attitude about global warming / climate change caused it".

Midnightrider

I'm not sure what that has to do with Cooper being hacked.

It’s real simple, the same people that believe trump’s lawyer wrote that tweet are refusing to believe AC’s account was hacked.
Trumps tweet came from his account.
Coopers tweet came from his account.

You either choose to accept their excuses or you don’t. I don’t.