CNN May Sue White House Over Jim Acosta's Suspended Press Pass

This_person

Why did they not let the clip speak for itself without changing or "doctoring" anything? To fit their agenda

A gif takes a lot less data-space than an mp4 :shrug:

Fortunately, your premise is completely wrong as they did not doctor it at all, they simply changed the file format from a video to a gif.

But, I gave you the video - do you understand that is assault?

This_person

So are you saying that Acosta did not refuse to let go of the microphone when the intern reached for it, as she'd been directed to do?

That wasn't the assault. It was the karate-chop motion to the intern's left arm:

[video=youtube;f8igl2SLrG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=f8igl2SLrG8[/video]

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A gif takes a lot less data-space than an mp4 :shrug:

Fortunately, your premise is completely wrong as they did not doctor it at all, they simply changed the file format from a video to a gif.

I saw that reported too..by less biased sources that saw the file conversion for the yawner that it is. Got the Sappy's of the world all cycled up and frothing at the mouth though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That wasn't the assault. It was the karate-chop motion to the intern's left arm:

[video=youtube;f8igl2SLrG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=f8igl2SLrG8[/video]

I wasn't focusing on the "assault" aspect; I think his sorry arse deserved to be banned for refusing to relinquish the mic and STFU and sit back down when he was told to. ;-)

Hijinx

The real problem is that he has been getting away with these things for far too long.
Arguing with Sarah Sanders as though she is below him and has no right to expect respect.
He should have been warned long ago if he wasn't.
He got away with it with Sarah, but Trump don't play that sh1t.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why did they not let the clip speak for itself without changing or "doctoring" anything?

yeah you cannot back up your 1st claim, so you attempt to change the discussion

You Lied and said KAC stated the video clip was doctored .....
YOUR on link Proved that WRONG ....

keep spinning ... the fact of the matter is Acosta is a aggrandizing #### munch, with NO Respect for the White House, Trump, Sanders, His Fellow Press Members ...

To fit their agenda

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION