CNN Uses Man Who Made Kardashian Sex Tape To Attack Kanye West

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Looks like a desperate attempt to not lose her argument by splitting hairs as to the difference between reading her "posts" and her "sources" (which were in the posts)

:popcorn:

Lets assume that's true!

So you're mad now that she's doing EXACTLY the same #### both of you do? :crazy:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In 52% of the 4.4 million stops, the person stopped was black, in 31% the person was Hispanic, and in 10% the person was white.

In 2010, New York City’s resident population was roughly 23% black, 29% Hispanic, and 33% white.

And what are the representative percentages of those same ethnicitys of crimes committed?

MiddleGround

So you're mad now that she's doing EXACTLY the same #### both of you do? :crazy:

Let's assume that's true.

Do either one of us always assume that we are intellectually superior to everyone that does not 100% agree with our views on EVERYTHING?
Do either one of us tuck tail and run with a pitiful excuse like "I cannot make you understand what I am saying" or "I don't have time to argue with someone who does not agree" every time we are proven wrong about something?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Cute, but not based on reality. The reality is, I've voiced my opinion on this matter for years now. I have no desire to argue with you about it as you don't appear to have the same zeal with anyone else's same opinion on the matter. You just want to argue with me and don't want to read anything I post (as evidenced earlier in the thread) anyway, so why waste my time?
. Because your time isn’t worth anything? What I win?

MiddleGround

And what are the representative percentages of those same ethnicitys of crimes committed?

There is a valid point here. 2017 crimes statistics for NYC show this is an accurate reflection of crimes committed broken down racially.

**All except for Larceny crimes

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Let's assume that's true.

Do either one of us always assume that we are intellectually superior to everyone that does not 100% agree with our views on EVERYTHING? Cliff0Clavin? Absolutely!
Do either one of us tuck tail and run with a pitiful excuse like "I cannot make you understand what I am saying" or "I don't have time to argue with someone who does not agree" every time we are proven wrong about something? Usually no excuses, just vanish like a democrat when the check comes.

:yay: