Confirmed case of Swine Flu...NAS Pax River

eddy1

It has NOT been confirmed. People need to comprehend what they read. It is possible that it is swine flu and they are taking the appropriate precautionary measures as if it WERE swine flu.

One, you shouldn't have even STARTED a thread like this with misinformation and rumor. Two, posting the email would have been grounds to dismiss you as it was NOT disseminated for public consumption.

Someone on the forums got something wrong? :whistle:

Samantha22

Well, questions have been raised as to who leaked it on the forums. That's all I can say.

:whistle: Well if it was that important I would have been talked to and I highly doubt that will happen. But like I said IF I was the general public I would want to know if I were at risk.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:whistle: Well if it was that important I would have been talked to and I highly doubt that will happen. But like I said IF I was the general public I would want to know if I were at risk.

Guess what, you're at risk of something every time you leave your house. :jameo:

TheOne

Not have been an attention ho for starters. :shrug:

Obviously, those who had a potential for being affected had already been notified via email. Who made you queen for the day and asked you to notify the public? You did because you wanted attention. Congrats, you got it; negative attention is still attention. :thewave:
Says the person with 19,000 posts.....

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
Yep, you're right! :yay: Anyhow it was just a friendly heads up. Does it piss ya off that I'm still employed?

Seems like it. I don't see why she's so concerned about it anyway. It's not her job that would be at risk, (If your job were at risk, which I also doubt). There is no way of telling who, when, or where the information was leaked first. Especially if you are the Admin/IT/or worked in the Admirals office

Samantha22

Seems like it. I don't see why she's so concerned about it anyway. It's not her job that would be at risk, (If your job were at risk, which I also doubt). There is no way of telling who, when, or where the information was leaked first. Especially if you are the Admin/IT/or worked in the Admirals office

:howdy: hey !!! When will you be home i made baked chicken, corn, and Potatoes :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Yep, you're right! :yay: Anyhow it was just a friendly heads up. Does it piss ya off that I'm still employed?

Not at all. Just common sense. I could be your boss, ya never know. :whistle:

Says the person with 19,000 posts.....

Over 7 years. :jameo: :lmao:

As I stated earlier, leaked and broadcast are two different things. She was just making herself look foolish and I was simply and bluntly trying to help her see it and humble herself. It was a stupid thing to post. You never know who the hell is on here and who may know who you are.

TwistedDiamond

Not at all. Just common sense. I could be your boss, ya never know. :whistle:

Over 7 years. :jameo: :lmao:

As I stated earlier, leaked and broadcast are two different things. She was just making herself look foolish and I was simply and bluntly trying to help her see it and humble herself. It was a stupid thing to post. You never know who the hell is on here and who may know who you are.

Well what if she works in the Admiral's Office or for NAVAIR directly??? If they found it that big a deal she would be GONE.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Well what if she works in the Admiral's Office or for NAVAIR directly??? If they found it that big a deal she would be GONE.

She doesn't work in the Admiral's office I can assure you that. I know who his admin is and she ain't it. She just posted it today, what IF it hasn't creeped up to management yet? There is no secret NMCI police that come yank your computer as soon as you commit an offense.

TwistedDiamond

She doesn't work in the Admiral's office I can assure you that. I know who his admin is and she ain't it. She just posted it today, what IF it hasn't creeped up to management yet? There is no secret NMCI police that come yank your computer as soon as you commit an offense.

And what if she works for NMCI? I'm surprised that it hasn't leaked or been broadcasted before this to tell you the truth cause if you know so much about NAVAIR and shiat you would have to know all the old bitties who can't keep their mouths shut. Especially in 448 & 446.

Don't be so sure, there are more than 1 admin personnel that work for the Admiral.

Oh and she posted it yesterday, I AM SURE THAT IT HAS CREEPED UP TO MANAGEMENT. Especially since there are already "questions being raised as to who posted it on the forums" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

glitch

Devil's Advocate
I think it's hilarious that people ever worried about the swine flu at all. Especially in light of the fact that it had a much lower mortality rate than the strains we see every winter. I got a chuckle every time I heard about the spread of the 'deadly virus' on the news. People need to learn to do a little research before they freak out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
And what if she works for NMCI? I'm surprised that it hasn't leaked or been broadcasted before this to tell you the truth cause if you know so much about NAVAIR and shiat you would have to know all the old bitties who can't keep their mouths shut. Especially in 448 & 446.

Don't be so sure, there are more than 1 admin personnel that work for the Admiral.

Oh and she posted it yesterday, I AM SURE THAT IT HAS CREEPED UP TO MANAGEMENT. Especially since there are already "questions being raised as to who posted it on the forums" :rolleyes:

Well if questions are being raised as to who posted it and she's not afraid that she did why the hell isn't she owning up to it? :popcorn:

I've been on vacation this week so I have no idea what's going on around the office.

And newsflash ya yappy little biatch, there are mouthy old bitties all over the freaking place that's why it's smart to keep your nose clean and your big mouth shut.

I was trying to be helpful. Keeping on yapping your big chops and acting like you know everything and let me know how far that gets you. There were several people on here much older and professionally experienced saying the same damn thing. They didn't get in their positions by running their God damn mouths and being indignant.