Cops in Northern Calvert?

waldo5252

North 4 is all going down Mt. Harmony....the cross at apple greene is obviously shut down...unsure of 4 south.

Also, deputy was flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma

mgdbaa

How in the world did this happen? OMG. Is the road closed on that side?
I sure hope its not from speeding and wrecklessly driving. I see these cops flying up nd down the road all the time for no apparent reason. I hope all will survive this. That doesn't look good at all. OMG. Watch over them...

mgdbaa

What about all the other idiots who speed and drive wrecklessly up and down the road...its not just cops!
oh I agree, but you can rest assure if it was the fault of the cop, there will be a lawsuit. Again, I totally agree that everyone drives wrecklessly. Who knows, it could have been the other persons fault. Hopefully neither was wreckless. Maybe it was just a simple mistake gone real bad. Either way, its horrible. I hope everyone will be ok.

waldo5252

Really, and how many at faults accidents have the cops been involvded in in the past 5 years....your statement has no legs...You percieve it as wreckless since they speed....everyone speeds.....you my friend made a very iggnorant statement. All the BS and crap the police go through...ok they speed....i hear a lot more calls for everyday citizens....driving drunk then speeding complaints on cops!

Black-Francis

Really, and how many at faults accidents have the cops been involvded in in the past 5 years....your statement has no legs...You percieve it as wreckless since because they speed....everyone speeds.....you my friend made a very iggnorant statement

Who is ignorant?

i-n-v-o-l-v-e-d

p-e-r-c-e-i-v-e

i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t

mgdbaa

Who is ignorant?

i-n-v-o-l-v-e-d

p-e-r-c-e-i-v-e

i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t
I think they are refering to my comment which I clearly stated, I agreed with what he or she was saying. People really do not pay attention to the posts and what the posts read. There for, I do not think I am the ignorant one. Someone could be losing their life right now and all that person want to do is argue. I am not arguing with that person.

Zguy28

oh I agree, but you can rest assure if it was the fault of the cop, there will be a lawsuit. Again, I totally agree that everyone drives wrecklessly. Who knows, it could have been the other persons fault. Hopefully neither was wreckless. Maybe it was just a simple mistake gone real bad. Either way, its horrible. I hope everyone will be ok.
This looks pretty bad.

That photo looked like virtually nothing was left of the vehicle.

limblips

PREMO Member
OK, bad accident but the word is RECKLESS!!!! Not WRECKLESS, which would me there was no WRECK! I received a WRECKLESS driving ticket once and the judge laughed his butt off and explained to the county officer that it was good that I was driving WRECKLESS! Now, I do hope all make it from this incident.

nobody really

I need a nap
OK, bad accident but the word is RECKLESS!!!! Not WRECKLESS, which would me there was no WRECK! I received a WRECKLESS driving ticket once and the judge laughed his butt off and explained to the county officer that it was good that I was driving WRECKLESS! Now, I do hope all make it from this incident.

incident or accident

mgdbaa

OOppps, my spelling sucks sometimes. There was a time when my english was perfect. But then I left school and it went down hill. I think everyone might have that issue from time to time.

limblips

PREMO Member
incident or accident

in⋅ci⋅dent  /ˈɪnsɪdənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [in-si-duhnt] Show IPA
Use incident in a Sentence
–noun 1. an individual occurrence or event.
2. a distinct piece of action, or an episode, as in a story or play.
3. something that occurs casually in connection with something else.
4. something appertaining or attaching to something else.

ac·ci·dent (ks-dnt, -dnt)
n.
a. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: car accidents on icy roads.
b. An unforeseen incident: A series of happy accidents led to his promotion.
c. An instance of involuntary urination or defecation in one's clothing.
2. Lack of intention; chance: ran into an old friend by accident.
3. Logic A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something.

So since both are used to indicate an event, both are accepted. Now perhaps it was not an accident............what then? Increasing your vocabulary one post at a time!

limblips

PREMO Member
Incident on Rt. 4! And no, not a lesson, just a thought. And I did express my desire that all get through this incident.