Cops in Northern Calvert?

waldo5252

For the cop haters who assumed it must have been his fault...the Deputy was responding lights and sirens to a emergency domestic call and the other driver pulled in the path of the deputy.

mgdbaa

BM! Go find the whiner thread and post your complaints there.
Heheheh the only one complaining is you. This is about the accident or incident and how we all wish the best for the ones involved. This is not about people wanting your input on the correct way to spell. Dumb A-- !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee hee ( Thats me, Walter )

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Drove past that on the way home from D.C. this morning. Looked horrible. They had one of the MDSP helicopters there and it looked like they were trying to get the deputy out of his vehicle. Southbound Rt. 4 was pretty slow from everyone having to stop and take a look but it was still open when I went through.

nobody really

I need a nap
For the cop haters who assumed it must have been his fault...the Deputy was responding lights and sirens to a emergency domestic call and the other driver pulled in the path of the deputy.

oh man. i feel for the cop. and those poor people. how horrible.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Thank you for the 411

prayers for the deputy and family
also to the others in the second car... (especially to the family of the one who lost their life)

mgdbaa

Drove past that on the way home from D.C. this morning. Looked horrible. They had one of the MDSP helicopters there and it looked like they were trying to get the deputy out of his vehicle. Southbound Rt. 4 was pretty slow from everyone having to stop and take a look but it was still open when I went through.
Idk if the Baynet is correct, but it said the cop was actually thrown from his car.

poster

So sorry to hear...hopefully he'll be able to recover and move forward.

I'm sure there are others who will jump forward and blame the officer for doing his job.

Prayers for all involved.

Buzzie

I live in Apple Greene and this is so scary!

It does bring up a couple of general thoughts. The majority of the traffic at the crossover to Apple Greene is actually traffic coming out of the WaWa and making a u-turn hoping to avoid the light. PLEASE .... we need to close the Route 4 entrance to the WaWa and make those customers use the Ward Road entrance/exit only!!!!! As it is, there is talk of closing the cross over at Apple Greene and as a resident, I don't want that to happen. If we could simply have this a "no u-turn" area - a LOT ... the majority even ... of the traffic will be eliminated.

Second - when using a median cross over - you stay to the right - the same way you drive. I can't count the number of drivers who use the wrong lane of that crossover.

Third - this is a 45 mile an hour zone and I'd bet that maybe ... MAYBE ... 1% of the traffic going through that area goes 45 mph.

My prayers to all involved ... and my prayers that we can find a way to get folks to slow down through this area ... and stop using that crossover as a u-turn.

mgdbaa

Ok everyone, please re-read what I said. I did not blame the cop. I simply said if it was the cops fault, you know there will be a lawsuit. Key word was IF. IF IF IF. I also agreed that everyone drives like idiots. Not just the cops.

mgdbaa

Nowhere does it say that.
UPDATE 11:52 A.M.
TBN's person at the scene reports that the deputy has been extracted form his vehicle and was just transported with serious injuries. The extent of the injuries are known at this time. More to come as it is made

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Nowhere does it say that.

THANK YOU

TBN's reporter on the scene has provided more details. The deputy was flown by State Police Helicopter to Baltimore with life threatening injuries. There has been a fatality in the second vehicle involved in the accident. Authorities are still investigating the scene.

mgdbaa

TBN's person at the scene reports that the deputy has been extracted form his vehicle and was just transported with serious injuries. The extent of the injuries are known at this time. More to come as it is made
I am not sure, but I think it states in this comment that the deputy was extracted. Maybe I am mis understanding that. Sorry guys. I misunderstood that.

keekee

'Extracted' means he was removed from the vehicle.

keekee

I am not sure, but I think it states in this comment that the deputy was extracted. Maybe I am mis understanding that. Sorry guys. I misunderstood that.

No prob. Just trying to make sure rumors don't get started...