Critics and Gripers

locallady

work smarter not harder!
elaine said:
What can I do about? Are you suggesting that it's my job, as a customer, to tell them how to do their job? If that's the case, then they shouldn't be in the business.

I have never had a problem pointing out problems to management, but I'm not going to continually spend my money in an establisment that doesn't "fix" their problems.

Feedback? Explain.

yes, you are telling me that when you go out to eat that everymeal you have is horrible and crude and when write a bad review there is nothing pleseant about the experience. Why not share that with the owner, they have much more on there plate at times and your feedback would help....THATS ALL!!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
locallady said:
yes, you are telling me that when you go out to eat that everymeal you have is horrible and crude and when write a bad review there is nothing pleseant about the experience. Why not share that with the owner, they have much more on there plate at times and your feedback would help....THATS ALL!!!!!

I would pay to see you dine out with Elaine. :lmao:

locallady

work smarter not harder!
vraiblonde said:
Cathy's not a baby. She didn't go into business to have her ego stroked, so I doubt the comments made her curl up in a fetal position.

Kathy also does not like to hear people who she knows talk the kind of S$%$ the people on this site did.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
Pssst Blondie, this is getting kind of heated, I will wait over there-------->

If you need me press the button.

Agee

locallady said:
. I have a hand in almost every business in this county and I am making an observation.

No disrespect, but I find this very hard to believe!

locallady said:
. It is your job to help others.

...and Vrai pays us very well :duh:

BTW, DJ my last check bounced, cash only from now on :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
locallady said:
Kathy also does not like to hear people who she knows talk the kind of S$%$ the people on this site did.
Any business owner, regardless of the type, gets negative feedback from their customers. Sometimes it's warranted, sometimes it's just some crank. You get used to it real quick.

locallady

work smarter not harder!
vraiblonde said:
Any business owner, regardless of the type, gets negative feedback from their customers. Sometimes it's warranted, sometimes it's just some crank. You get used to it real quick.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!! Just asking to take it easy and take steps forwards not backwards! HAve a great day guys!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
locallady said:
I eat better than most andmy pallette is very defined! Oh why am I explaining????

You still haven't answered my question in post 12... :whistle:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
locallady said:
Oh I know more about the business than I care to tell. I have a hand in almost every business in this county and I am making an observation. I enjoy great food,but I do disagree that good food only comes with an expensive price tag. That to me is a sign of an uneducated local that does not get out much except to place that make them FEEL like they have class.

You people are crazy! It is your job to help others. Don't do it for them, JUST LET THEM KNOW! Thats it, don't be snobs.

Keep it up guys... she's on the edge of meltdown! :evil: