Dear Shah Associates

DreamGirl89

i could write a HUGE paragraph on this place, and none of it good.

not worth wasting my time or energy.

Dr. Szkotnicki is an A$* with no bedside manner and thinks he knows it all. HE DOESN'T.

i second guessed him and insulted him by saying i was sicker than he wanted to believe so he sent me to st. mary's for a series of tests to PROVE his point. including a SPINAL tap. He is MEAN.

Final conclusion after a 50 dollar xray, i had pneumonia (like i told him), and i was admitted for 3 days.

I wouldn't let that jerk touch my dog, and i have never been back to that germ infested, unprofessional, strip mall, assembly line form of medicine that they "practice" every day.

Bavarian

Dr. Hussein is terrible. When my mother was sick, in and out of the Hospital. He told me, in her room, when she could hear him, that I should not put her on a ventilator and just let her die. Hearing this was enough to destroy her will to live and she passed away a few days later. This was before he ran his practice into the ground and was forced to sell to the Shah's and he fled the area.

awpitt

Main Streeter

Dr. Szkotnicki is an A$* with no bedside manner and thinks he knows it all. HE DOESN'T.

i second guessed him and insulted him by saying i was sicker than he wanted to believe so he sent me to st. mary's for a series of tests to PROVE his point. including a SPINAL tap. He is MEAN.

Final conclusion after a 50 dollar xray, i had pneumonia (like i told him), and i was admitted for 3 days.

I wouldn't let that jerk touch my dog, and i have never been back to that germ infested, unprofessional, strip mall, assembly line form of medicine that they "practice" every day.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I'm surprised because I've been going to Dr. Szkotnicki since the early 90s and have been happy. He's also seen both of my boys since birth, they're in middle and H.S. now. Have never experienced anything simular to what you described.

FED_UP

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I'm surprised because I've been going to Dr. Szkotnicki since the early 90s and have been happy. He's also seen both of my boys since birth, they're in middle and H.S. now. Have never experienced anything simular to what you described.

So dreamgirl had one bad experience w the doc, sounds like a personal issue then since you never had a problem w Dr S all these years. But she does have the right to blast him for being wrong about her condition, could have been worse.

Last edited:

party301

i'll think of one.....

i know some individuals who run for the LPVRS and they think that Dr. S is a waste of space. i could probably go through plenty of stories but i would hate to reveal their identity since i am sure they will still have to deal with him plenty of times.

I have definitely been double-billed before. :cds: If you throw a confirmation number their way, they either panic :jameo: or they try to say that was a different appointment (held on the same day :eyebrow: ).

The waiting at the Bean-Medical-Center is more than mildly frustrating.

Example:

I make an appointment for 11:30 while on my (1 hour long) lunch break. :smile:

I have a meeting at 15:00... plenty of time you would think...:coffee:

13:30 rolls around and I am still in the blasted waiting room.:cds:

I get put in the back room at 13:45... wait another 20 minutes... FINALLY get seen at 14:05 and the appointment takes 5 minutes. :tantrum

I have no time to stop to grab something to eat. No. I have to floor it to the damn base to make my meeting!!!