Democrat Debate

This_person

NO! Thank you for supporting my argument.

The bathtub had nothing to do with the baby drowning. The bathtub's function was to hold water. Someone else put the baby there.

Wow...

Is it that you can't see how that's exactly the same as with a gun, or just that you won't see that's exactly the same as with a gun?

rdytogo

Wow...

Is it that you can't see how that's exactly the same as with a gun, or just that you won't see that's exactly the same as with a gun?

It's not exactly the same. The gun functioned as expected. You said it! The bathtub held water as expected. Apart from putting a baby in there, nothing was harmed. You are adding to the scenario. Lake the human out and put a target in front of the gun....the gun still functions as designed. It destroys the target. If you simply put water in a tub to hold water...it functions as it is designed.

rdytogo

Wow...

I'll ask the question to you....do you feel guilty wasting your employers money with the amount of time you spend on here?

This_person

It's not exactly the same. The gun functioned as expected. You said it! The bathtub held water as expected. Apart from putting a baby in there, nothing was harmed. You are adding to the scenario. Lake the human out and put a target in front of the gun....the gun still functions as designed. It destroys the target. If you simply put water in a tub to hold water...it functions as it is designed.

So, in other words, the concept is exactly the same. Both items function as designed, it's how they're used that makes the difference.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll ask the question to you....do you feel guilty wasting your employers money with the amount of time you spend on here?

My boss is, generally speaking, a total a-hole, but at least he does not give a crap how much time I spend on here. He even encourages it, frankly. I'm pretty sure he'll see this post too.

rdytogo

LMAO, only when he hits it. And even then the target is serving it's purpose.

No doubt. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with lawful uses of firearms. I'm very pro-gun. Some folks seem to think if you don't go along with every argument which is pro a certain topic, then you can't somehow be in agreement with the premise.