Democrats and their "one drop" rule

Midnightrider

Yeah, projected onto the Democrat Party because they're the ones who promote that racist ####.

show me where a modern democrat has said that having any minority blood is a 'taint'.

Like i said, the right is where the white supremacists are curreently aligned. That alone completely blows your theory. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
show me where a modern democrat has said that having any minority blood is a 'taint'.

Like i said, the right is where the white supremacists are curreently aligned. That alone completely blows your theory. :yay:

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about your racism.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why would the modern left need to do away with any norms related to race if they didn't exist

You can better answer that question than me. But, the fact is, they are. Unless you are somehow going to contend that the 'norms' of race was slavery and Jim Crow. you do realize those were abolished and new norms were established. You know, things like integrating our schools and Affirmative Actions. Laws that did away with discrimination in hiring and forbidding establishments from refusing certain customers. That became the new norm. The vast majority of Americans accepted this as the new norm.

That has not been flipped into - all white people are racist. White people just need to shut up. Every word uttered from a white person's mouth can and will be construed as racist. If i support a certain candidate I am a racist, homophobe, hate women, want the elderly to just die, etc...

Perhaps you could tell me what norms you're talking about.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You can better answer that question than me. But, the fact is, they are. Unless you are somehow going to contend that the 'norms' of race was slavery and Jim Crow. you do realize those were abolished and new norms were established. You know, things like integrating our schools and Affirmative Actions. Laws that did away with discrimination in hiring and forbidding establishments from refusing certain customers. That became the new norm. The vast majority of Americans accepted this as the new norm.

MR needs to keep his "victim" status going.

PeoplesElbow

The more I think about this, the more I think people should not go after Elizabeth Warren, they should go after Harvard for lying about their "diversity level".

Harvard can either choose to look racist or tell everyone that EW lied about her ethnicity.

Midnightrider

That has not been flipped into - all white people are racist. White people just need to shut up. Every word uttered from a white person's mouth can and will be construed as racist. If i support a certain candidate I am a racist, homophobe, hate women, want the elderly to just die, etc... Perhaps you could tell me what norms you're talking about.

you have a lot of distractions in your post, but at least you are admitting to some of our historical norms. However, the one you asked about was 'if you would be considered AA if you had X amount of black ancestory'. I stand by my answer that it would depend on how dark you were and if you were raised by your AA family. That is our country's norm.

you and spent a bunch of pages pretending it isn't, but it is.

as for your rant in bold. I am white and i dont feel that way at all. I routinely express my opinions and other than here, i dont get called a racist for it. You guys need to turn off the hannity and other 'whites are the new victims' propaganda machines.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
you have a lot of distractions in your post, but at least you are admitting to some of our historical norms. However, the one you asked about was 'if you would be considered AA if you had X amount of black ancestory'. I stand by my answer that it would depend on how dark you were and if you were raised by your AA family. That is our country's norm.

What if you are 1/64 AA and were raised in a "white" family? Or 1/1024th Peruvian and raised in white family?

PsyOps

Pixelated

you and spent a bunch of pages pretending it isn't, but it is.

as for your rant in bold. I am white and i dont feel that way at all. I routinely express my opinions and other than here, i dont get called a racist for it. You guys need to turn off the hannity and other 'whites are the new victims' propaganda machines.

You destroy a conversation when you assume what I watch to get informed.

If your claim is one's skin color to determine their race, and how they were raised, that throws the whole DNA testing thing out of the water. Do you know how many people thought Colin Powell was African American, simply because of his skin color? Warren still claims she is native American, even though her skin is as white as it gets and her eyes are blue, and she was raised by a white family. She blows all of your so-called 'norms' out of the water. Obama has dark skin. He's half African and half white. Was raised by a white family. What is he... according to your norms?