Dinner

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pizza night

We're having a work pizza party tomorrow so my plan for a meat lovers pie tonight is scrapped. But I have smoked pork and might have tacos even though that's what I took for lunch today. Or a can of clam chowder. Or both. Or I might pick up some gas station fried chicken when I go out later.

Decisions...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sautéed the chicken, aunduille, peppers and onions, for jambalaya. The shrimp will go in just a few minutes before it’s done.

jrt_ms1995

Strawberry shortcake for dessert.
1707788295690.jpeg

Shouldn't this be in the other thread?

PJay

There are some seriously warped people on this forum. Post#67 for an example. On ignore you go, sicko.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Big bowl of missus' award-winning chile, liberally dosed with shredded cheddar cheese, corn chips, sour cream and pickled pepper slices.

A "two Pepcid" culinary delight.

We got this year's Black Angus in over the weekend. Discovered a pile rib eye and porterhouse steaks hidden in the freezer as we were stocking with the new batch. Looks like we're going to have to eat a lot more steak...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Last night was baken chicken thighs marinated in Italian dressing with added Lemon Pepper.
Accompanied by buttermilk biscuits and sweet corn in butter sauce.

LJ1999

Chicken, Sausage, Potatoes slow cooked with onions and carrots in a white wine garlic sauce.

I'm already getting tired of my winter meals. My sister got me 2 jars of Saffron to play with for Christmas. I need to figure out some yummy Spanish stuff. She gave me Spanish Cook Books too, but my husband wouldn't eat much in them.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Last evening just fried a couple ham steaks and toasted English muffins, served with sweet butter.

NOTSMC

Shrimp and scallop fettucine alfredo - done it a dozen times; it's pretty good. But I finally settled on dessert - mascarpone cheese, whipped and sweetened with cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar, layered with blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries in a cut wine glass with a sprig of mint on top. I'm, so impressed with myself; ended up delicious and really pretty.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tonight will be slices of pork loin cooked baked under a mix of diced tomatoes, green beans, onion and garlic.
Side dish will be buttered egg noodles.