Dinner

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Chili dogs....mmmmm..... :yum:
They were good, the wife had me stop on the way back from taking the dog for his monthly beauty appointment. The place is called Custard Stand. Might have to hit them up for some soft-serve ice cream next time I go to town.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Macaroni and cheese with seasoned ground beef, four different color, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, marinara with a can of diced tomatoes.

AKA Beefaroni.

…and a salad.

NOTSMC

Tonight is my annual birthday dinner at Chiefs! Fried oysters, (Senior Chief size), hush puppies, cole slaw, and ice cold Blue Moon to wash it all down.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tonight is my annual birthday dinner at Chiefs! Fried oysters, (Senior Chief size), hush puppies, cole slaw, and ice cold Blue Moon to wash it all down.
Sounds great! You won't be offended if I wash mine down with Corona though...right?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oysters with anything beer! I swear they make the best fried oysters - just enough batter to cover and then it's all oyster.
Yep. That's how my brother does them. His own secret batter mix; he's really got it down.

NOTSMC

Sounds great! You won't be offended if I wash mine down with Corona though...right?
I did strictly Corona until SGI suggested I try Blue Moon. Now it's Blue Moon with the orange when we go out. Then it was Bud Lite on the porch swing until that commercial. Now its's Coors Lite on the porch swing I guess until they do a screwy commercial. Occasionally he buys one of those screwy summer flavors for me which I drink to make him happy/ Beer with lemon...why would someone think that's a good idea? It's blasphemous.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I did strictly Corona until SGI suggested I try Blue Moon. Now it's Blue Moon with the orange when we go out. Then it was Bud Lite on the porch swing until that commercial. Now its's Coors Lite on the porch swing I guess until they do a screwy commercial. Occasionally he buys one of those screwy summer flavors for me which I drink to make him happy/ Beer with lemon...why would someone think that's a good idea? It's blasphemous.
You took advice from SGI?? :faint:

Yesterday’s dinner was the Cobb salad at Clark’s Landing. It was incredibly amazing and the best ever. It started as a lunch with Baja, CMC, and Ms. Jones for dessert, but there was enough leftover that went in the to-go box for two more meals.

Seriously best Cobb salad ever.

Picked up a lean London Broil from Bradford's put it carrots, onions, baby red potatoes and used Better than Bullion lower sodium beef paste to make a savory base added a bit of mesquite smoke liquid, minced garlic, minced onion and a few other choice seasonings. Sealed it all in an oven bag, set oven to 350 and walked away for a couple hours. Came back to perfection!