Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, He's a Creep/Loser

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Yes, Just because I wanted to vote in this poll

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Uh huh. That's not a very good dance around.

He didn't threaten you, either. He said *IF* you swung at him. That's a hypothetical, completely in your control.

You ladies make sure to put wings on your pantyliners, hear? Don't want to spot your iron drawers.

I personally love being compared to Maggie Thatcher. Thanks. :smile:

But, imho, it's really douchey for both woman and men to blame a difference of opinion on a female monthly menses.

I don't blame my difference of opinion with some because of their raging hormones caused by menopause.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Wow, I see the Socki and WR fan club is all here, welcome.

Some of you really need to learn some reading comprehension, seriously.

Now I’m flattered that you made a poll about me, funny how some members can run around this site (I won’t mention names, you know who you are) but when I reply to threats made against me I get labeled a weirdo and a sicko. Here’s a label that fits all of you (except Vrai), hypocrite, wear it well for it fits you.

BTW, it must be that time of the month, the only time I've seen grown women act like this was when it was that time of the month and on Black Friday morning..................and it's not November yet.:coffee:

KDENISE977

Wow, I see the Socki and WR fan club is all here, welcome.

Some of you really need to learn some reading comprehension, seriously.

Now I’m flattered that you made a poll about me, funny how some members can run around this site (I won’t mention names, you know who you are) but when I reply to threats made against me I get labeled a weirdo and a sicko. Here’s a label that fits all of you (except Vrai), hypocrite, wear it well for it fits you.

BTW, it must be that time of the month, the only time I've seen grown women act like this was when it was that time of the month and on Black Friday morning..................and it's not November yet.:coffee:

Oh now that's intelligent :rolleyes:

JeJeTe

Happiness

Aw, cycle sisters.... :high5:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Now, let’s examine this situation for a moment.

WR made a threat to harm anyone touching her child while responding to a post I mad advocating for corporal punishment to be allowed in school. While I was not implying that I would touch her child, I was advocating for it, thus, a reasonable person can construed that as a threat against oneself.

Socki, directly threatened me when she replied to a post I made asking why I should “STFU”, again, her words can be construed to be a threat by a reasonable person.

Now, according to the forum rules;

No threatening your fellow forum members with physical violence.
No personal attacks. If you're having a heated disagreement with another member, that's one thing. But there's no need to bring their wife, mother, daughter, etc. into it.

Now, Socki clearly broke the no threatening rule and migtig broke the no personal attack rule by making this poll out that I am woman beater. Notice how every choice says I’m a woman beater, I would call that a personal attack and in a court of law, slander.

Funny how the cliché can run amuck here but when someone calls out on their hypocrisy you get all butt hurt.

Socki, I’m not the first person you’ve threaten, I’ve seen you do it before, along with a few others that, again, I won’t mention because I see no need to drag them into this so you can take your little victim mentality and shove it.

Now, if you ladies (and I use that term very loosely) want to run around, threatening people, trying to intimidate them with your little polls and bully them by ganging up on them go right ahead. None of you know me personally and I don’t know you but bear in mind, I will not back down nor will I “STFU” just because you said to and if we ever meet……..and you take a swing at me or threaten me, remember what I’ve said about that.

sockgirl77

WR made a threat to harm anyone touching her child while responding to a post I mad advocating for corporal punishment to be allowed in school. While I was not implying that I would touch her child, I was advocating for it, thus, a reasonable person can construed that as a threat against oneself.

Socki, directly threatened me when she replied to a post I made asking why I should “STFU”, again, her words can be construed to be a threat by a reasonable person.

Now, according to the forum rules;

Now, Socki clearly broke the no threatening rule and migtig broke the no personal attack rule by making this poll out that I am woman beater. Notice how every choice says I’m a woman beater, I would call that a personal attack and in a court of law, slander.

Funny how the cliché can run amuck here but when someone calls out on their hypocrisy you get all butt hurt.

Socki, I’m not the first person you’ve threaten, I’ve seen you do it before, along with a few others that, again, I won’t mention because I see no need to drag them into this so you can take your little victim mentality and shove it.

Now, if you ladies (and I use that term very loosely) want to run around, threatening people, trying to intimidate them with your little polls and bully them by ganging up on them go right ahead. None of you know me personally and I don’t know you but bear in mind, I will not back down nor will I “STFU” just because you said to and if we ever meet……..and you take a swing at me or threaten me, remember what I’ve said about that.

I really do not give two flying ####s about how you read what I posted to you. I did not threaten you, nor have I EVER threatened anyone on this forum. Get that through your pea brain.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
None of you know me personally and I don’t know you but bear in mind, I will not back down nor will I “STFU” just because you said to and if we ever meet……..and you take a swing at me or threaten me, remember what I’ve said about that.

And here is another threat filled with physical violence towards women. You are a douche.

Seriously, irl, the first time a woman ticks you off, do you ram her head into a wall?

I don't know about the others, but I am calling you on your bad behavior and your tendancy towards threatening women with physical violence. I don't think it should be tolerated nor encouraged. Not in real life and not on the internet. You have repeatedly done so. It shows that you disrespect women and your solution for every argument is violence.

You need real life help.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

And as someone who knows the difference between slander and libel, you don't have a case for either one. :eyebrow:

I quoted your very own words and asked a question. You just don't seem to like the answer very much.

Did your mom not love you or did you watch your old man beat the crap out of her every night?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

No, no she didn't. She threatened to go crazier than normal.

No, no she didn't. She implied a mob of angry women would beat you. It was also very tongue in cheek. Like a joke that went over your head.
:woosh:

Now, according to the forum rules

Now, Socki clearly broke the no threatening rule .

No, no she didn't. You did. Three times so far by my count.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Or just a giant douchbag?

Threatening WithRespect with physical violence:

Threatening Sockgirl77 with physical violence

He's a repeat offender of said action Vrai. NOBODY threatened HIM Directly with violence. However, HIS reaction more than once is to threaten female forumites with physical violence. Shows a trend/tendancy for him to have a serious issue...

I'm just gathering opinions on whether or not us forumites consider this an acceptable behavior...:angel:

And here is another threat filled with physical violence towards women. You are a douche.

Seriously, irl, the first time a woman ticks you off, do you ram her head into a wall?

I don't know about the others, but I am calling you on your bad behavior and your tendancy towards threatening women with physical violence. I don't think it should be tolerated nor encouraged. Not in real life and not on the internet. You have repeatedly done so. It shows that you disrespect women and your solution for every argument is violence.

You need real life help.

And as someone who knows the difference between slander and libel, you don't have a case for either one. :eyebrow:

I quoted your very own words and asked a question. You just don't seem to like the answer very much.

Did your mom not love you or did you watch your old man beat the crap out of her every night?

No, no she didn't. She threatened to go crazier than normal.

No, no she didn't. She implied a mob of angry women would beat you. It was also very tongue in cheek. Like a joke that went over your head.
:woosh:

No, no she didn't. You did. Three times so far by my count.

:elaine: I haven't read all the threads but it looks like someone has nothing better to do than stick their nose in someone else's pile....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:elaine: I haven't read all the threads but it looks like someone has nothing better to do than stick their nose in someone else's pile....

:lol: Partially true. But sometimes, you can't just sit by and condone some things by not speaking up. :eyebrow: Violence is never the answer. Someone who consistantly threatens violence should be a concern.

Attachments

• gender-neutral-p-and-c-wheel-mdw.jpg
    gender-neutral-p-and-c-wheel-mdw.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 292