• Yes, He's a Giant Douchebag

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, He's a Creep/Loser

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Yes, Just because I wanted to vote in this poll

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

tom88

Did no one look at the thread and see that she threatened him first?

I didn't see that so much as a threat to him. Regardless, he is allegedly a man. If he didn’t like what she said, don’t respond. If you do respond, be a gentleman and don’t make it “clear” that you are going to “drop” her. If a man allows a woman to hit him then retaliates with greater force, it is my opinion that he is not much of a man.

tom88

BTW, it must be that time of the month, the only time I've seen grown women act like this was when it was that time of the month and on Black Friday morning..................and it's not November yet.:coffee:

I don't know socki....and hardly ever agree with her, but this kind of solidifies it for me. You definitely are…what did the one poster write….douchey.

Now, let’s examine this situation for a moment.

WR made a threat to harm anyone touching her child while responding to a post I mad advocating for corporal punishment to be allowed in school. While I was not implying that I would touch her child, I was advocating for it, thus, a reasonable person can construed that as a threat against oneself.

Socki, directly threatened me when she replied to a post I made asking why I should “STFU”, again, her words can be construed to be a threat by a reasonable person.

Now, if you ladies (and I use that term very loosely) want to run around, threatening people, trying to intimidate them with your little polls and bully them by ganging up on them go right ahead. None of you know me personally and I don’t know you but bear in mind, I will not back down nor will I “STFU” just because you said to and if we ever meet……..and you take a swing at me or threaten me, remember what I’ve said about that.

First off, I wasn't even talking about YOU in my response... I was talking about anyone touching my child. I wasn't threatening you...pansy, I was merely stating that I will go bat chit crazy if anyone touches my child... not a threat - a warning. As long as I remain on my meds and everyone keeps their ####ing hands to themselves, everyone should be just hunky-####ing-dorie. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!?!?!? :cds: HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR NOW?!?!? :cds: AM I GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE A MAJOR ####ING MELTDOWN HERE!!?!??!?! :cds:

NOW STFU!!!!!!!! :smack:

DAMNIT :cds: I was doing so well with my meltdowns... SO WELL.

:SLAM:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
And as someone who knows the difference between slander and libel, you don't have a case for either one. :eyebrow:

I quoted your very own words and asked a question. You just don't seem to like the answer very much.

Did your mom not love you or did you watch your old man beat the crap out of her every night?
Again, another blatant rule violation, mentioning my parents.

No personal attacks. If you're having a heated disagreement with another member, that's one thing. But there's no need to bring their wife, mother, daughter, etc. into it.

Must be nice to violate the rules and slander someone without worrying about getting banned, also to jump into a conversation you had no part of, I bet you are a hoot during a meeting. As far as getting a life, so says the woman with over 17,000 posts over an eleven year time frame, do you ever sleep?

And, I’ve never raised my hand in anger to any woman, never had a reason, would you like to ask my wife of 26 years?

Now, if you wish to continue to demonstrate how much of a bitch you truly are please continue, so far you are doing a bang up job.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
First off, I wasn't even talking about YOU in my response... I was talking about anyone touching my child. I wasn't threatening you...pansy, I was merely stating that I will go bat chit crazy if anyone touches my child... not a threat - a warning. As long as I remain on my meds and everyone keeps their ####ing hands to themselves, everyone should be just hunky-####ing-dorie. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!?!?!? :cds: HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR NOW?!?!? :cds: AM I GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE A MAJOR ####ING MELTDOWN HERE!!?!??!?! :cds:

NOW STFU!!!!!!!! :smack:

DAMNIT :cds: I was doing so well with my meltdowns... SO WELL.

:SLAM:
You replied to a post I made with that "generic" comment, so in fact, it was directed at me.

So, I'm suppose to let you yell at me and tell me to STFU without responding to it, I think you need more meds, the ones you are taking aren't working.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Must be nice to violate the rules and slander someone without worrying about getting banned, also to jump into a conversation you had no part of, I bet you are a hoot during a meeting. As far as getting a life, so says the woman with over 17,000 posts over an eleven year time frame, do you ever sleep?

And, I’ve never raised my hand in anger to any woman, never had a reason, would you like to ask my wife of 26 years?

Now, if you wish to continue to demonstrate how much of a bitch you truly are please continue, so far you are doing a bang up job.
Valid questions for a man who advocates hitting women. :eyebrow: As if I believe everything on the internet that you would say. BTW, I don't think you have a clue as to what an open forum is. You are absolutely ignorant in your interpretation of the rules and of how you should interact with others.

I may be a bitch for calling you out for your nasty behavior, but if you weren't an arrogant manly man arsehole always resorting to threats towards women, then you wouldn't be in a position where your douchiness was on display for the whole internet. So, I guess you are a little bitch too.
:eyebrow:
You replied to a post I made with that "generic" comment, so in fact, it was directed at me.

So, I'm suppose to let you yell at me and tell me to STFU without responding to it, I think you need more meds, the ones you are taking aren't working.
Again, you are a douche. No once did WR tell you to STFU. And you shouldn't be attempting to insult and degrade WR. All it does it point to the warning signs of a man with violent behavior issues.

See here's the thing, you are acting all butt hurt right now. You brought that on by your actions and your words. Threats, threats, threats and attempts at intimidation, but only towards the females. Not towards any of the men.

You have a problem.

Want to be a man? Then act like a real man. A real man doesn't have to threaten and intimidate women on the internet to feel good about himself. All you are doing is re-enforcing the reasons why you were called out for being a man who openly advocates the beating of women. Woo hoo. That makes you so fcking macho. I know I'm scared. :sarcasm:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Valid questions for a man who advocates hitting women. :eyebrow: As if I believe everything on the internet that you would say. BTW, I don't think you have a clue as to what an open forum is. You are absolutely ignorant in your interpretation of the rules and of how you should interact with others.

I may be a bitch for calling you out for your nasty behavior, but if you weren't an arrogant manly man arsehole always resorting to threats towards women, then you wouldn't be in a position where your douchiness was on display for the whole internet. So, I guess you are a little bitch too.
:eyebrow:

Again, you are a douche. No once did WR tell you to STFU. And you shouldn't be attempting to insult and degrade WR. All it does it point to the warning signs of a man with violent behavior issues.

See here's the thing, you are acting all butt hurt right now. You brought that on by your actions and your words. Threats, threats, threats and attempts at intimidation, but only towards the females. Not towards any of the men.

You have a problem.

Want to be a man? Then act like a real man. A real man doesn't have to threaten and intimidate women on the internet to feel good about himself. All you are doing is re-enforcing the reasons why you were called out for being a man who openly advocates the beating of women. Woo hoo. That makes you so fcking macho. I know I'm scared. :sarcasm:
You make it sound like I continually threaten women, please provide evidence where I go around threatening women.

I have no problem interpreting the rules, I even copied and pasted them.

You may think I have threatened people here but you have not provided any proof to back up your accusations. And don't you think Vria would have banned me if I did or others would have jumped all over me if I was. You are making this more then what it is, talk about a major overreaction, I bet you are fun to be around in person.

Now, back up your accusations or STFU.

MarieB

You make it sound like I continually threaten women, please provide evidence where I go around threatening women.

I have no problem interpreting the rules, I even copied and pasted them.

You may think I have threatened people here but you have not provided any proof to back up your accusations. And don't you think Vria would have banned me if I did or others would have jumped all over me if I was. You are making this more then what it is, talk about a major overreaction, I bet you are fun to be around in person.

Now, back up your accusations or STFU.

I'm curious about that too. I don't recall you threatening women, but it's not like I follow your posts

But really, all sites have similar rules, and it's weird to see someone quote them over seemingly non-nefarious posts.

Sandbox needs more sand

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't see that so much as a threat to him. Regardless, he is allegedly a man. If he didn’t like what she said, don’t respond. If you do respond, be a gentleman and don’t make it “clear” that you are going to “drop” her. If a man allows a woman to hit him then retaliates with greater force, it is my opinion that he is not much of a man.

My take on that is that if you want to fight like a man you better be prepared to take a shot like a man. Socki ran her fat mouth and insinuated she might kick his ass, he responded, "Bring it, bitch." That is not uncalled for. If some chick thinks she's all that and can take on a guy, she deserves to get her ass knocked out.

Gentlemen respond to ladies, not dumbasses who think they want to duke it out. If you think some woman who wants to fist fight is a lady, well, sorry for your luck.

MarieB

My take on that is that if you want to fight like a man you better be prepared to take a shot like a man. Socki ran her fat mouth and insinuated she might kick his ass, he responded, "Bring it, bitch." That is not uncalled for. If some chick thinks she's all that and can take on a guy, she deserves to get her ass knocked out.

Gentlemen respond to ladies, not dumbasses who think they want to duke it out. If you think some woman who wants to fist fight is a lady, well, sorry for your luck.

Yep

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And honestly, you hormonal bitches get on my nerves big time. Don't you dare try to pretend to be all big and bad, then wet your panties when some guy calls you out and won't take your ####. You give all women a bad name and this is why they think we're stupid ****s - because of your stereotypical whiny girlie girl bull####.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And honestly, you hormonal bitches get on my nerves big time. Don't you dare try to pretend to be all big and bad, then wet your panties when some guy calls you out and won't take your ####. You give all women a bad name and this is why they think we're stupid ****s - because of your stereotypical whiny girlie girl bull####.

What is your opinion on how I handled things IRL a few years ago?

MMDad

Lem Putt

Wow, that has to be the most menstrual post ever. You've stepped the whiney assed sniveling up a notch. Not only are you grumpy and a douche, you are also in need of a massive tampon.