Dont Look! Stupidity Inside

Who Deserves The Award For Being The Best Night Crew Poster?

• Tigger

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • From Texas

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Nickel

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Darky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wenchy

• Buddy Lee

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Dems4me

• Dustin

• CMC122

• Tatercake

• Total voters
W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Nickel
:notworthy:
I learned from the master :wink:

Hey Nickel---BuddyLee has all those votes because he is registered under various MPD's and all of them voted for BL--don't feel bad that we only got 1 vote each! This survey is skewed!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Wench
Hey Nickel---BuddyLee has all those votes because he is registered under various MPD's and all of them voted for BL--don't feel bad that we only got 1 vote each! This survey is skewed!

I think im one of the few that does'nt have an MPD. Im me, myself, and I and nothing more.

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
I think im one of the few that does'nt have an MPD. Im me, myself, and I and nothing more.

Yes you are (me,myself and I) I can't figure where your other 2 votes came from!:confused:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by mainman
Dont Look! Stupidity Inside <---That just about sums up all of your posts...:jet:

:poorbaby: :flowers:

I don't know how I made this poll -- Its rare that I'm on here at night, I've just started posting at night (on a consecutive basis) as of Tuesday (?) I think.
Eitherway, feel free to take my poll slot... BL can edit the poll and put your name in place of mine.. :smile: Just make sure you save me a bubba burger!!!! :dance: :dance:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by BuddyLee
45% strong with 11 votes.:banana:

I do however feel sorry for Darky. He is the only one without a vote.:lol:

That's b/c he was selfless and voted for you instead of himself. I dunno where my 4th vote came from...1 is from myself, and 2 are from Dustin's MPD's. Guess there's a ghost voter out there...At least I'm in 2nd place :yay: A distant second, but second nonetheless :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Nickel
That's b/c he was selfless and voted for you instead of himself. I dunno where my 4th vote came from...1 is from myself, and 2 are from Dustin's MPD's. Guess there's a ghost voter out there...At least I'm in 2nd place :yay: A distant second, but second nonetheless :wink:

Now you have 5:yikes:

Your slowly going to beat me.:cussing: