Dont Look! Stupidity Inside

Who Deserves The Award For Being The Best Night Crew Poster?

• Tigger

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • From Texas

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Nickel

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Darky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wenchy

• Buddy Lee

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Dems4me

• Dustin

• CMC122

• Tatercake

• Total voters
D

dems4me

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Now you have 5:yikes:

Your slowly going to beat me.:cussing:

Well the way I look at this BL... you had 11 people vote for you and 14 people vote against you (for someone else)... I don't think you've won until you hit 15 and the others stay where they are at... just food for thought... Eitherway, I enjoy seeing you post at night myself:biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by dems4me
Well the way I look at this BL... you had 11 people vote for you and 14 people vote against you (for someone else)... I don't think you've won until you hit 15 and the others stay where they are at... just food for thought... Eitherway, I enjoy seeing you post at night myself:biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Nickel
Maybe I should start campaigning? Trade favors for votes? :shrug:

Deal. Ill just post my pic up and tell the old horny gals to meet me at Shoppers tonight.:razz:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Deal. Ill just post my pic up and tell the old horny gals to meet me at Shoppers tonight.:razz:

The horny gals already voted for you :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by darkriver4362
Somethings wrong, there hasn't been any seagull comments lately:rolleyes:

Didya read Dustin's reply to your speaker thread? I had him slip a seagull in there for good measure :yay:

D

darkriver4362

Didya read Dustin's reply to your speaker thread? I had him slip a seagull in there for good measure :yay:

Yes I saw it:bawl:

Ya'll love it:wink:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by Kain99
I refuse to vote in your stupid poll..... Purchased $189.00 worth of groceries at Shoppers today and no Buddy Lee. :wink:

HEY!! You never stop by my work to see me!!!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Hey Buddy Lee...

I have 6 points now, this competition is nowhere close to being over. You just wait and see, I'm gonna kick your azz and take your throne :boxing:

Last one standing wins :duel:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Hey Buddy Lee...

I have 6 points now, this competition is nowhere close to being over. You just wait and see, I'm gonna kick your azz and take your throne :boxing:

Last one standing wins :duel:

I'm still standing strong Nickel in case your wondering.

I was just rummaging through some of my old threads and found this one to be quite the hillarious one. Do take a reread through this one.:yay: