Dream Curls

JabbaJawz

Be about it
kwillia said:
I loooove Jabba's natural curls... I don't recall ever seeing you with curly locks.

:blushing: and :yeahthat: She doesn't have major spirally natural curl like me - she just wishes she did, that's all. :razz:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
K_Jo said:
Awww...:poorbaby: The truth is, I have the occasional bad hair day just like you regular people.

:eyebrow: Oh yeah? I didn't realize that superstars had bad hair days...:shrug: They don't fart or poop either, right?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
JabbaJawz said:
:eyebrow: Oh yeah? I didn't realize that superstars had bad hair days...:shrug: They don't fart or poop either, right?
I was trying to make you feel better, but nooooo. You had to get all pushy and sarcastic.

I am perfect.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
K_Jo said:
I was trying to make you feel better, but nooooo. You had to get all pushy and sarcastic.

I am perfect.

:lol: I'm a bit full of myself tonight..so there! I feel fat and ugly! :bawl: :bawl: Phooey on all perfect people!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
JabbaJawz said:
:lol: I'm a bit full of myself tonight..so there! I feel fat and ugly! :bawl: :bawl: Phooey on all perfect people!
:nono: You know damn well you're the second most perfect forumette. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pix, your recommendation came at the right time. I just ran out of the whatever stuff I usually use, so I figured I'd give this a shot.

My hair is thick and naturally wavy, which looks like crap because it's neither curly nor is it straight so I end up having to do something with it no matter what. So I either scrunch it or flatten it.

Anyway, I used the Dream Curls this morning and I'm liking it :yay: The curl is defined but not crunchy.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:
Pix, your recommendation came at the right time. I just ran out of the whatever stuff I usually use, so I figured I'd give this a shot.

My hair is thick and naturally wavy, which looks like crap because it's neither curly nor is it straight so I end up having to do something with it no matter what. So I either scrunch it or flatten it.

Anyway, I used the Dream Curls this morning and I'm liking it :yay: The curl is defined but not crunchy.

I've worn my curls all week! :flowers:

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
I've worn my curls all week! :flowers:

Don't really seeing this question posted yet, sorry if it has... where can you buy this at? :shrug:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I got mine at CVS.

Thanks! I'll have to try this too! Mine's naturally curly but the curls are never where I want them to be.... I always have to straighten my hair too. I'll definately try to get some of this... how much $$ per bottle? :shrug:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
dems4me said:
Thanks! I'll have to try this too! Mine's naturally curly but the curls are never where I want them to be.... I always have to straighten my hair too. I'll definately try to get some of this... how much $$ per bottle? :shrug:

Did you try this yet?
We were just out and could have got some for you

D

dems4me

river rat said:
Did you try this yet?
We were just out and could have got some for you

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
pixiegirl said:
The problem I have with not fighting the curl is it looks great when it's wet and first dries but I haven't found a product that will keep the curl looking good throughout the day without being heavy and making my hair "crunchy" like a gel or hairspray. I run a little Redken Glass through my hair and then generously spray on the Dream Curls and viola! Even after it dries it's soft and my curls are held.

Works great, but I don't care for the smell of it....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Good stuff!

I picked it up to try on your recommendation, and it was pretty good. I followed it up with the Step 5 stuff (whatever it's called) ... smoothing something or other. :yay:

Then I thought, well, if it smoothes the hair this good w/curl, wonder what it'd do if I used it when straightening my hair. No good; had fly-aways, and it didn't smooth the hair as well as the other stuff I use. :boo:

But for days I wanna go curly, it rocks. Thanks! :huggy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I need to put this forum on ignore. I bought some of this stuff yesterday. I don't even need it. :ohwell: