Dropping like flies...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:killingme

Funny he didn’t decide to step down until DJT wanted him to wrk directly for him.

What's "funny" about it? More than one high-profile DC player has quit in their "prime" to spend more time with their families.

I did note since my post that the triplets are actually 6 years old now.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If he had announced he was leaving why was he trumps #1 seed?
Is trump that out of touch with his admin?

Ayers, who has young triplets, had long planned to leave the administration at the end of the year, and had only agreed to serve in an interim basis through next spring.

warneckutz

You’ll receive crickets to things like this that show what a hostile work environment Trump has made the White House.

Stick to talking about scary brown people and you’ll get pages of inanity

You two twerps have nothing better to do than piss and moan on a Sunday night...

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
:killingme

Yeah, people always decline a position when they are not chosen for it. :Kookoo:

This strikes me as very peculiar. It's as if the poster doesn't realize you can't be chosen if you make it known you will not accept.

Seems very similar to when Lyndon B. said "Don't draft me for the democrat presidential nomination because I won't accept".

Midnightrider

This strikes me as very peculiar. It's as if the poster doesn't realize you can't be chosen if you make it known you will not accept.

Seems very similar to when Lyndon B. said "Don't draft me for the democrat presidential nomination because I won't accept".
That’s a different animal but the result is still that Ayers said no to potus.

gemma_rae

Too late. Once the dark one has a grip on the bone, he'd rather die before letting go of it.

Hi Gilly,

Hey, can you substitute 'dim' in place for 'dark' for little ole me? I've been in the sun and have a pretty good tan. You understand don't you dear?

TIA, gem-gem:dance:

BOP

Finally! Something the whole forum can agree on!

The 2 of them should get a room.

Sappy and Tranny.jpg