Eating a really good pizza is so sad

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How are you reheating? A minute or so under a broiler best approximates the inital cook.......

Supposedly pan frying it to reheat will bring the crust back, but I haven't found that to be the case. I just throw it in the microwave because if I'm going to fail, I want to spend the least amount of time and effort doing it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:confused: That took a sharp sideways turn.

Last time I looked in here the topic was Pizza.

Now its' pubic hair, boob sweat, nipples and trading underwear.

nobody really

I need a nap
Supposedly pan frying it to reheat will bring the crust back, but I haven't found that to be the case. I just throw it in the microwave because if I'm going to fail, I want to spend the least amount of time and effort doing it.

whaaaaaaaaaaat OFF TOPIC!!!!

oh wait....you did mention pizza at first.

Grumpy

If anyone has/or knows of where I can find a cheerleading uniform (not the plastic walmart edition that comes in a bag) to wear on Halloween....I'd greatly appreciate it. :smile:

DoWhat wore one to last year's Halloween party, maybe you should contact him.

Grumpy

Would any of the ladies on the board be interested in a "Panty Exchange"?

It's not as crazy as it sounds, and it's really easy.

Basically, I'll send you an email with 2 addresses (I'm the second girl) at the bottom w/ each girl's respective size & style preferences.

You buy ONE pair of underwear and mail it to the girl at #1.

Then move my name to the #1 slot, and put your name, address & size/style in the #2 slot.

Find 6 of your girlfriends, and give them each a letter/email explaining the exchange. And.......the chain repeats itself. I got this from one of my friends, who got it from her boyfriend's sister...so I know it works, and in the end -- you get 36 prs of underwear! For the price of one!

If any of y'all are interested, let me know...:cheers:

I'm sure Rose, Gemma and Beach are interested.