Eating a really good pizza is so sad

Right out of the oven is as good as that pizza is ever going to be. After it gets cold, meh. Reheated, double meh. I mean, I'll eat it anyway, but I still have the memory of what that pizza was in its prime.
You know what makes it almost perfect again? Reheating for just a few minutes in the air-fryer... crisp it up and goo's the cheese and topping again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Right out of the oven is as good as that pizza is ever going to be. After it gets cold, meh. Reheated, double meh. I mean, I'll eat it anyway, but I still have the memory of what that pizza was in its prime.

Pizza the next day is awesome

glhs837

Power with Control
Supposedly pan frying it to reheat will bring the crust back, but I haven't found that to be the case. I just throw it in the microwave because if I'm going to fail, I want to spend the least amount of time and effort doing it.

Call 'em dick roaches.

Same thing.

Ah, no, not in any sane world, they are NOT the same!!!! :) In my many Navy predeployment "social hygiene" briefs, dick roaches were never mentioned........ and Navy knows all the many ways your dick can go wrong, and they apparently have a program to document same in glorious colors (oh, the amazing range of colors), and love to display them in movie theaters....

gemma_rae

Ah, no, not in any sane world, they are NOT the same!!!! :) In my many Navy predeployment "social hygiene" briefs, dick roaches were never mentioned........ and Navy knows all the many ways your dick can go wrong, and they apparently have a program to document same in glorious colors (oh, the amazing range of colors), and love to display them in movie theaters....

She comes in colours everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming colours in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colours