Economic outlook...PLAN NOW.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just look at the number of cabinet members he replaced in his 4 years, he lost 9 cabinet members just 2 1/2 years into his presidency.

Biden hasn’t lost one.
of course not. They run him.

Biden is as malleable as Play-Doh.

Susan54

of course not. They run him.

Biden is as malleable as Play-Doh.
If he was he would have stopped aid to Israel, the far left are seething, chants of “genocide Joe”, it’s nuts. But he’s not changing and he hasn’t moved left, no matter how much they scream and block traffic.

SamSpade

I shouldn’t have said random, I should have just said anonymous.

My point is for years anytime anyone brought up an anti-Trump poll it was fake news, skewed, on and on. Now that some polls show Trump beating Biden nationwide they are accurate. I get it, they are in Trump’s favor so you want to believe them.
They can't be anonymous. It is impossible to develop a representative sample of a voter UNLESS you already know things like, their age, their party, whether or not they have voted before, their profession and so forth. You must know things like when and if they are likely to be able to answer. You must BUILD your universe FROM which you sample based on a picture of the voting electorate. If you conclude that this year's voting electorate will consist of 30% Democrats, 29% Republicans, and the rest independent - and - your universe is WRONG - you'll get some awful results.

In 2016, polling institutions DID make a number of mistakes - misjudging "shy" voting - miscalculating enthusiasm and support, which plays into "likely" voting. Misinterpreting non-response bias, because they assumed the people who hang up right away are evenly distributed across the universe of the polling. Not counting things like education level as part of the sample. You stratify ALL of these elements and create the universe from which you draw your sample.

Some polls - national polls - have shown a distinct bias, over many years. It's been my observation that Rasmussen and Gallup tend to overstate conservatives - almost all others, progressives or Democrats. I have heard many online pundits accurately deduce that the polls typically understate conservatives by about one percentage point.

There is of course, the fact that NATIONAL polling is totally useless in a presidental election - elections are not determined nationally.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If he was he would have stopped aid to Israel, the far left are seething, chants of “genocide Joe”, it’s nuts. But he’s not changing and he hasn’t moved left, no matter how much they scream and block traffic.
He’s caught between the normal every day wacko Democrats and the Obama wing trying to hang onto power.

You really don’t pay attention do you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Denying the JAB - get sick and die

Serious - how many of the death cult Dembots hoped everyone who didn't get their poison poke died a painful death? They were quite vocal in their maliciousness, and now they're all :drama: when they get it back.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Serious - how many of the death cult Dembots hoped everyone who didn't get their poison poke died a painful death? They were quite vocal in their maliciousness, and now they're all :drama: when they get it back.

they need to get it in spades.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Like dancing on the graves or Right Leaning People - Herman Cain for instance

Kinnakeet

Yep, revenge. This is why Trump hasn’t expanded his base one iota.

You want mass murder of fellow Americans, you’ve said it multiple times.

It took Joe 3 years to get this county back on stable footing after the hell Trump put us through.

Thankfully most folks aren’t as deranged as you and have no desire or want really for mass murders.

This folks is your typical Trump voter, what a message.
I see you have upped your game from weed to PCP

PJay

Next
shooting old west GIF by GritTV

Hessian

"It took Joe 3 years to get this county..."
Well Susan (karen)....

Does Joe know he is in charge of a county or does Dr Biden have to remind him daily after Petticoat Junction reruns?

stgislander

PREMO Member
"It took Joe 3 years to get this county..."
Well Susan (karen)....

Does Joe know he is in charge of a county or does Dr Biden have to remind him daily after Petticoat Junction reruns?
Wait! Where are there Petticoat Junction reruns?!!