Economic outlook...PLAN NOW.

Susan54

Another MPD? Another one to go on IGNORE!
Aww, truth hurt doesn’t it little potato.

Here you go, the economy is awful, unemployment is at record highs, illegals are taking the few jobs that are available, pay has stagnated as prices have tripled, your 401k has gone sideways for a decade, gas is $5 a gallon.

Feel better? Need more doom?

Susan54

First of all, how many freaking user names are you going to make??

Second, oh please. Gimme a break and cry me a river. You bots have been calling for the death of not only Trump but all of his supporters for 8 years. You've been making up bullshit charges to jail them, inflicting violence on them, and doing pretty much anything you can to destroy any opposition.

Do go **** yourself, or at least clutch your pearls so tight you strangle yourself.

🖕
Deflection, always deflection.

The truth is he hasn’t expanded his base, his hate speech only works on a portion of the populace who is frankly permanently aggrieved.

You and your fellow forumites have been miserable for decades, if you got your wish and killed off the blue haired libs you’d just turn on eachother next.

Nothing will make you happy, it isn’t someone else’s fault or responsibility, it’s up to you buttercup. But honestly I think you like being bitter

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The truth is he hasn’t expanded his base

The polls and actual voting say you're full of sh*t. Perhaps instead of immersing yourself in Dembot propaganda, you pull your head out of your ass and get some different sources?

Or you can sit around chanting that Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being you’ve ever known in your life. Makes no difference to me.

Susan54

The polls and actual voting say you're full of sh*t. Perhaps instead of immersing yourself in Dembot propaganda, you pull your head out of your ass and get some different sources?

Or you can sit around chanting that Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being you’ve ever known in your life. Makes no difference to me.
😂

Oh NOW you believe polls

You know how these polls are done? Anonymous phone calls. You know who answers random phone calls? Bitter old folks sitting at home worrying about blue haired liberals, folks who work have too much going on than to sit on the phone for 15 mins while some rando asks them questions.

When Biden wins easily in November you folks will say it was stolen, a conspiracy, on and on.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
First of all, how many freaking user names are you going to make??

Second, oh please. Gimme a break and cry me a river. You bots have been calling for the death of not only Trump but all of his supporters for 8 years. You've been making up bullshit charges to jail them, inflicting violence on them, and doing pretty much anything you can to destroy any opposition.

Do go **** yourself, or at least clutch your pearls so tight you strangle yourself.

🖕

They did the same with Bush.

The same with Reagan.

It's their MO.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm telling you.

A small fee and she alone could fund SOMD for the next 50 years.

Susan isn't a "she" unless Hemi is having gender identity issues. Look at the posting style and verbiage - obviously Hemi.

phreddyp

Interesting that you cheer policies that utterly cripple home ownership...and thus the entire industry reliant on families building capital. What other disastrous policies do you find exciting? Extreme debt? Devalued currency? 80% tax rates? Stagflation?...please share your insights...
There is no right to home ownership, you make your money and if and when you can AFFORD it you maybe take the plunge. As far as interest rates they have been too low for too long a time, there is no reason to lower rates yet unless the Fed want to give a gift to Joe.

CPUSA

Yep, revenge. This is why Trump hasn’t expanded his base one iota.

You want mass murder of fellow Americans, you’ve said it multiple times.

It took Joe 3 years to get this county back on stable footing after the hell Trump put us through.

Thankfully most folks aren’t as deranged as you and have no desire or want really for mass murders.

This folks is your typical Trump voter, what a message.
WTF.jpg

SamSpade

Ok, polling is right on the money.

See 2016.
Logic clearly ain't your wheelhouse.

Polling can be inaccurate - especially if the **METHODOLOGY** is flawed.

What it is NOT is random phone calls. You must create a scientifically determined sample first, and it is no small feat.
And phone calls? You'd leave out the huge portion of the electorate that no longer has landlines.

Susan54

Logic clearly ain't your wheelhouse.

Polling can be inaccurate - especially if the **METHODOLOGY** is flawed.

What it is NOT is random phone calls. You must create a scientifically determined sample first, and it is no small feat.
And phone calls? You'd leave out the huge portion of the electorate that no longer has landlines.
I shouldn’t have said random, I should have just said anonymous.

My point is for years anytime anyone brought up an anti-Trump poll it was fake news, skewed, on and on. Now that some polls show Trump beating Biden nationwide they are accurate. I get it, they are in Trump’s favor so you want to believe them.

My personal belief is that now that it’s clear Trump will be the GOP nominee polling will swing back to show Biden consistently in the lead. When it comes down to it many people do not want to go back to the constant inconsistency the Trump administration brought.

Just look at the number of cabinet members he replaced in his 4 years, he lost 9 cabinet members just 2 1/2 years into his presidency.

Biden hasn’t lost one.