Elections and Junk.

T

toppick08

I HIGHLY recommend that any of you interested in seeing JPC get a REAL interview (Think how much FUN that would be to read!!!) contact the Washington Post and send the links to JPC's posts. I copied and pasted several of his posts into an email and spoke with one assistant who got online and hit somd.com briefly to verify. :yay:

There you go JPC, a little volunteer help for your campaign. :biggrin:

Why not the Washington Times, a REAL newspaper. The Post is a Commie-Left Wing crabshell throw away. :coffee:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Why not the Washington Times, a REAL newspaper. The Post is a Commie-Left Wing crabshell throw away. :coffee:

Because that's who JPC was contacted by.

However, you have a good point. I'll forward the same email I sent the post. :yay:

K

Kain99

I HIGHLY recommend that any of you interested in seeing JPC get a REAL interview (Think how much FUN that would be to read!!!) contact the Washington Post and send the links to JPC's posts. I copied and pasted several of his posts into an email and spoke with one assistant who got online and hit somd.com briefly to verify. :yay:

:highfive: :love:

Giantone

:banghead: Well I certainly am not going to tell them that, duh. :hot:

SHE will learn it quick enough.Just to let you know I called the post and talk to the political editor gave him this web site and the Baltimore Sun's........and we agreed it would be best if a female interveiwed you,if they come at all.:buttkick::neener::biteme:

wineo

loving life

:yahoo::lmao::whistle:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Well I certainly am not going to tell them that, duh.
Does that mean you are still considering revealing all your other issue positions?

What will you do if/when one of these reporters directly asks you about one of your many confusing, ignorant, infuriating posts on this forum? Ignore them? Try to redirect the discussion back to abortion? Pretend your name is Ahmed and you don't understand English?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

:diva: If they do ask me about this SoMd Forum then I will tell them how all you other posters have helped me out in formulating my positions.

Everything I post here is open to the public scrutiny and I like that.

And I might tell them about our unofficial survey here where I got 25% of the vote and that is a pretty big margin against the BIG incumbant Hoyer.

Then after the Newspapers print the various Voter Guides before February 12th then all I need is 51% and its bye bye Hoyer.
:shortbus:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
If they do ask me about this SoMd Forum then I will tell them how all you other posters have helped me out in formulating my positions.
That implies that you have in any significant way changed and improved your positions since you first came here. Yet you have not. You listen to no one but yourself.

JPC sr said:
And I might tell them about our unofficial survey here where I got 25% of the vote and that is a pretty big margin against the BIG incumbant Hoyer.
Even better, you could tell them how you got 100% in this poll. :lmao:

JPC sr said:
Then after the Newspapers print the various Voter Guides before February 12th then all I need is 51% and its bye bye Hoyer.
All you need... is to stop living in a fantasy world and admit your "candidacy" is already dead. :lmao:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Ah Jimmy, I think you mean that too much information confuses you, stupid!
:buddies: Well I certainly was not trying to exclude myself from "confusing people".

That holds true for any politician or any type of leader that the message must be clear and to the point and as simple as posible unless one is prarticularly trying to confuse or conceal certain information.

This is why the complicated issues within abortion are politically defined as simply "pro-life" or "pro-choice" as those go directly to the point and both are simple messages that do not confuse people.

In the Civil war it was said that General Grant was the better field General simply because he gave especially clear orders to his command - such as "attack the enemy and keep attacking and if they run then chase them down .... etc."

Whenever there is a complicated or confusing arguement or directions then that is a sign of error or flaws.

This_person

Well I certainly was not trying to exclude myself from "confusing people".
Of course not, your confusion has been well documented here on these pages.
Whenever there is a complicated or confusing arguement or directions then that is a sign of error or flaws. :shortbus:
Read that again, Jimmy. Now, take a day or two and read what you've posted, and reflect.

There, an advisor helped you see the error of your ways.

This_person

The Washington Post has contacted me wanting to arrainge and interview for their upcoming "Voters Guide". Now the reporter is to call me at some unspecified time.:shortbus:
Shortbus, if the reporter asks you about your disability, will you tell her that you are willing to give up the "disability" check in favor of your HoR pay - since clearly you wouldn't be "disabled" since you could do that job? Would you pledge then and there to do so?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Shortbus, if the reporter asks you about your disability, will you tell her that you are willing to give up the "disability" check in favor of your HoR pay - since clearly you wouldn't be "disabled" since you could do that job? Would you pledge then and there to do so?
:buddies: Darn, you got me again.

I forgot that this is the "Junk" thread too.

Well done.:buddies::howdy:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

:buddies: Darn, you got me again.

I forgot that this is the "Junk" thread too.

Well done.:buddies::howdy:

What's wrong Jimmy boy, were you confused by the question? Because you certainly didn't ANSWER it... :lmao:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

What's wrong Jimmy boy, were you confused by the question? Because you certainly didn't ANSWER it...
:popcorn:That poster just post junk most of the time.

If I get elected then my disability benefits will be stopped completely.

But I will still be legally disabled under the Social Security Act,

and I might need to get certain accommodations to help me do the job of congressman.

~mellabella~

:popcorn:That poster just post junk most of the time.

If I get elected then my disability benefits will be stopped completely.

But I will still be legally disabled under the Social Security Act,

and I might need to get certain accommodations to help me do the job of congressman.

I didn't think that you could still be considered legally disabled once you are working enough hours to not need disability anymore? Don't they see you as 'rehabilitaed' or 'healed' enough to make it on your own? I think you'd have to start over with that process....

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I didn't think that you could still be considered legally disabled once you are working enough hours to not need disability anymore? Don't they see you as 'rehabilitaed' or 'healed' enough to make it on your own? I think you'd have to start over with that process....

You do. You have to prove that your condition has worsened again and you can no longer work the same schedule and/or number of hours that you were working. It's the whole ballgame all over again.

This_person

That poster just post junk most of the time.

I might need to get certain accommodations to help me do the job of congressman.:shortbus:
Truths you don't like are not "junk", they're just truths you don't like.

As a voter in this district, I feel compelled to ask (again, since it wasn't answered the last few times I've asked), what accomodations do you need from we, the taxpayers, should you get the job for which you're applying?

wineo

loving life
Why do we even bother to address him. What would happen if we just ignore him and not play his games. He is not serious about his campaign, if he was he would be willing to answer your questions instead of avoiding them.

He is wasting oxygen you and I could be breathing. JPC is nothing but a joke.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

You do. You have to prove that your condition has worsened again and you can no longer work the same schedule and/or number of hours that you were working. It's the whole ballgame all over again.
:diva: That is probably true that I would need to reapply to get benefits again,

but I still have BIG injuries in my abdomen and my backbone and in both of my hands and getting elected (or any job) does not negate the disabilities - just the gov benefits.

The Americans With Disabilities Act is meant just for that purpose link HERE.

The famous working disabled person that greats people at Wal-Mart does still have disabilities and is covered under the Disabilities Act,

so if she got unemployed then the SS Disabilities will not deny her benefits and out onto the streets just because a disabled person gets a job.

The Disability laws kick in when we get a job and it does not dis-own the disabled.

Truth is - I am new to the system and I have never done it before and the job of Congressman is only two years then another election and my own disabilities are for the rest of my life - excluding a miracle - so if I get elected then I will still be physically damaged and I suspect I will have some difficulties in actually performing some of the duties.

Like prolonged sitting, prolonged standing, use of hands, and more.