Elections and Junk.

This_person

The famous working disabled person that greats people at Wal-Mart does still have disabilities and is covered under the Disabilities Act, so if she got unemployed then the SS Disabilities will not deny her benefits and out onto the streets just because a disabled person gets a job. Like prolonged sitting, prolonged standing, use of hands, and more.:shortbus:
So, you could be working at Wal-Mart and you choose to sit here and complain on the computer?

Isn't that a bit dishonest?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

So, you could be working at Wal-Mart and you choose to sit here and complain on the computer?

Isn't that a bit dishonest?
:whistle: Well of course I am not being dishonest.

I try hard to be completely honest at all times.

Some people work at Wal-Mart and others work at the US Congress, that is all. :shortbus:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
:whistle: Well of course I am not being dishonest.

Some people work at Wal-Mart and others work at the US Congress, that is all. :shortbus:

Take it from one who knows - once somebody goes back to work Disability is hard to get back onto. I have seen them in action. They are not willing to give up the money although it is money that has been worked for. Once you have proven you can hold a job they will be all over you to keep on doing it. You will have to prove your condition has worsened.

MMDad

Lem Putt
And some people don't work at all, even when they admit they are able. Sound like anyone you know, Jimmy?

Since you admit you are able to work, where will you get a job once the primary is over?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Take it from one who knows - once somebody goes back to work Disability is hard to get back onto. I have seen them in action. They are not willing to give up the money although it is money that has been worked for. Once you have proven you can hold a job they will be all over you to keep on doing it. You will have to prove your condition has worsened.
:buddies: I do believe you here completely. :shortbus:

smcop

:buddies: The Washington Post has contacted me wanting to arrainge and interview for their upcoming "Voters Guide" so I am anxious about this coming up.

Now the reporter is to call me at some unspecified time.

I figure that I better stick to pro-life and say little about any other topic.

So does not that sound best?
:shortbus:

Maybe you should talk about other things. I know...talk about cowardly men who have children and then refuse to pay to support these children then the children end up in the penal system because of he poor example set by their parent?

Giantone

Maybe you should talk about other things. I know...talk about cowardly men who have children and then refuse to pay to support these children then the children end up in the penal system because of he poor example set by their parent?

LOL.........You mean he should talk about himself and how he left his ex with a small child ,and when she needed help with the child after she was told she had cancer left her to die from cancer with no help from her son's dad.

They know, I called and told them and I told them about this web site also he's going to be such a joke.:yahoo:

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Do or do not; there is no try.

JPC said:
Some people work at Wal-Mart and others work at the US Congress, that is all.
So what's your excuse for not working at all? (Besides the fact that you don't wish to lose the free money.)

I would be totally sympathetic to the employer considering hiring you, however. They would probably recognize you as being not quite right in the head, but would still come to the conclusion, "Nobody could screw up simply being a greeter!"

But if it is possible to do, you, Jimmy, would find a way.

Perhaps you would overhear a mother telling her son about the coming weekend's plans to visit his father... and you would assail her with scorn for being a money-hungry, excessive-partying, kidnapper.

Or perhaps you would overhear someone's conversation with a friend regarding their recent acquisition of a job at PAX... and you would instinctively jump on them for being contributors to the greed growth.

Yep, I can imagine your workforce adventure lasting until maybe lunchtime. And the HR manager who thought you could not possibly screw up something so ridiculously simple would be left going :twitch:.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

:diva: I have never known anyone that would fit that discription,

so that idea does not work for me.

I guess that goes into the junk catagory of this thread.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
There's your selective, self-centered perspective at work again. Because you have not seen it, it has not happened, and the idea is therefore junk. Great way to listen to your constituents.

By the way, the total time between when you said, "I try hard to be completely honest at all times," and when you told your most recent blatant lie was 3h 56m. A little more "trying" and you might be able to break the 4 hr threshhold! :bigwhoop:

Giantone

:diva: I have never known anyone that would fit that discription,

so that idea does not work for me.

Another lie!All you need to do is look in the mirror and you'lll see a person(not a man) with no guts ,no wisdom,no humanity,and no soul or courage.

Pushrod

Patriot

Come on Smcop, don't you know that that topic confuses him!:lmao:

This_person

Well of course I am not being dishonest. Some people work at Wal-Mart and others work at the US Congress, that is all. :shortbus:
And, you state you can work, but don't. That's being dishonest (because, see, by taking disability you are saying you can't work - then you say you can at WalMart and for Congress). Which is it, you can, or cannot work? If you can, stop stealing my money. If you can't, STFU about being a so-called "candidate" for anything.

BTW, you haven't talked much about your son since he narrowly escaped jail by ignoring your advise. How's he been? Could he recognize his kid in a group of kids? Could you have recognized him when he was seven?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Just to let you know I called the post and talk to the political editor gave him this web site and the Baltimore Sun's........and we agreed it would be best if a female interveiwed you,if they come at all.
:diva: Well some one must have contacted the Southern Maryland Newspapers too, link HERE because I just a call and did an interview for them.

Having hecklers is a sure sign of success for any politician.

So thank you all for the Help.:howdy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
:diva: Well some one must have contacted the Southern Maryland Newspapers too, link HERE because I just a call and did an interview for them.

Having hecklers is a sure sign of success for any politician.

So thank you all for the Help.:howdy:

:killingme :lmao:

You want to be a congressman, yet you are unaware of the connection between the Post and those newspapers?

I'd think this stupidity was an act if it weren't so sad. You are amazingly ignorant.

TTFN, loser!

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

You want to be a congressman, yet you are unaware of the connection between the Post and those newspapers?
:whistle: Yes, there is a big difference between the Newspapers.

Different reporters, different readers, different content, different circulations, duh. :shortbus:

This_person

So thank you all for the Help.:shortbus:
Shortbus, I missed your answer: Can you work or not? If you can, then you are not disabled to the point of needing full assistance. If you cannot, then you cannot be our Congressman. So, which is it, are you lying to the government by stealing our money each month, or are you lying to the people you are trying to get to elect you to something?

Also, you didn't answer regarding your son. How's Junior?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Shortbus, I missed your answer: Can you work or not? If you can, then you are not disabled to the point of needing full assistance. If you cannot, then you cannot be our Congressman. So, which is it, are you lying to the government by stealing our money each month, or are you lying to the people you are trying to get to elect you to something?

Also, you didn't answer regarding your son. How's Junior?
:buddies: I am not going to feed into your childish games here.

Your name calling, the dirty language of your previous post, I have already answered your repeated questions, and I do not speak for my son.

So if you do not like it then I could not care any less then I do here. :shortbus:

This_person

I have already answered your repeated questions, and I do not speak for my son.:shortbus:
You got me there, you did answer that you can work, so clearly you are lying to SS and stealing my money. You're right.

I didn't ask you to speak FOR your son, I asked how your son was doing. I'm sorry you don't know.