Epic Smow Storm

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Don't WORRY! Global Warming will prevent this from happening. :rolleyes:

I heard the rumor about this last night. The NWS is predicting a chance of rain/snow with temps well above freezing for the 7th, but of course a lot can change in a couple of days - no, hours - and predictions aren't worth a whole lot these days.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Here this should settle it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 137

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I just checked with my Meteorologist buddy on base. He informed me that we can expect to see about 2 feet of snow around February 10th.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I knew we were gonna have a bad winter. The squirrels knew it too! They took all the acorns and I read the farmers almanac.

sm8

Can not get a link to work but a meteorologist on Facebook is saying to expect 4 separate events over a 7 day period. Alternating snow then ice and snow or ice again. He has been pretty right on with the past storms.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Can not get a link to work but a meteorologist on Facebook is saying to expect 4 desperate events over a 7 day period. Alternating snow then ice and snow or ice again. He has been pretty right on with the past storms.

Desperate? :lol:

I saw that, too. If accurate, we very well may be desperate. :ohwell:

sm8

If I remember correctly, I commented on the lack of acorns.

My brother in law tried arguing the oak tree was just going extinct and they are quiting producing acorns. Lol sometimes its just better to smile and leave it alone :)

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Can not get a link to work but a meteorologist on Facebook is saying to expect 4 separate events over a 7 day period. Alternating snow then ice and snow or ice again. He has been pretty right on with the past storms.

Justin Berk, Meteorologist
about an hour ago
Very interesting developments... This might make you think we have a target on our backs in the Mid Atlantic:
Remember how I said I "expect an active pattern" into February?...
Also remember how I discouraged that viral snow map yesterday?...
There appears a good chance for 4 separate events in a 7 day period- alternating snow then ice again, then snow or ice.
Yikes!
I'm out on an appointment but I'll try to get some maps posted by 3:30-4pm. It is a must see.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justin-Berk-Meteorologist/54875673475?hc_location=timeline