Erasing history...

Midnightrider

If I may ...

Funny thing about White Supremacists... They don't need no stinking monuments to remember their status. They just but look to places like Baltimore, Chicago, Congress, (think Maxine), Washington DC, seeing a picture of Obama, etc to be reminded. You loose ass wipe.

bwhahahaha

yeah, don't forget SOMD for your shining examples of white supremacy :killingme

Start your own, you myopic self-delusional retard. Then you can make your own "rules" all ya want. LMAO..
make me mo.

littlelady

God bless the USA
:killingme:killingme Something with which you remain permanently and totally unacquainted.

Sorry, you lose for two reasons. Gilligan posts about all kinds of things, and his political posts are right on. Second, you, again, have no legit argument. You just call names. Haven't I told you before, that that doesn't work to get people to consider your argument? Oh, well. You lose. I have tried over, and over again. Go ahead, and flounder in your cesspool. :banghead:
:poorbaby:

You and Gilligan are truely on the same mental level :yay:

:killingme: I have never put myself on Gill's level; he knows his sh!t. I am just a simple woman that posts my opinions. Please don't equate me with Gill. That is not fair to him. But, I am very observant, and smart. Thanks. :smile:

Last edited:

This_person

The funny thing is that we would never have put up with celebrating previous enemies, like naming a state after Queen Mary, the Virgin queen, or that prince guy (I think his name was Frederick), or accepting a whole slew of trees from Japan into our capital city.... you know, stuff like that.