EVO X......the beast is coming!

C

chess

mv_princess said:
Oh was that what you called it? I guess someone needs to teach you the difference between nice and rude. Because really, I haven't seen nice.

you see me what i type on here :) not in real life whoadie.... i need a teacher big time... i coulda told you that gosh

dustin

UAIOE
that EVO looks pretty hot. lets hope the gas tank wont explode on this run...

I always favored the EVO's over the scooby's...

Claff

Love the mechanicals that make up the Evos but hate that they wrap said goodies in a four-door sedan body. Maybe I'm stuck in the 80s but sporty cars should look like sporty cars and not mom's grocery getter with a foot-tall wing tacked on the trunklid.

But yeah, it only took this thread like five hours to go from zero to crap, and now I'm here talking cars when everyone else has already destroyed any shred of that continuing.

C

chess

dustin said:
that EVO looks pretty hot. lets hope the gas tank wont explode on this run...

I always favored the EVO's over the scooby's...

i dont like the scoobies either

itsbob

I bowl overhand
chess said:
lol do you know what boost is ? and bikes dont throw you back in your seat last time i checked...
And unless you have 150k to throw at it, you aren't going to find a car that can outperform most of the bikes on the road. most of which cost less then 15k

C

chess

itsbob said:
And unless you have 150k to throw at it, you aren't going to find a car that can outperform most of the bikes on the road. most of which cost less then 15k

you can upgrade the evo, and i have seen plenty of cars that run way faster than bikes at the track....

there is a video on top gear of the evo out dueling a ferrari.... let alone thats impressive....

bikes are over rated IMO

smoothmarine187

I like Suby's but, they take way to much to make them anywhere near as fast as an Evo. Hopefully this new platform will be the same. The are getting rid of the cast Iron block, so I'm not sure if that will be a good thing or a bad thing. It will obviously save weight, but I doubt it will take to modding as well.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Smooth, I think you should find an EVO X and get it sprayed E-Blue ;)

And as for MV and Chess... damn. Heck I probally know more about turbos than Chess but I have an N/A car :)

smoothmarine187

Floyd2004 said:
And as for MV and Chess... damn. Heck I probally know more about turbos than Chess but I have an N/A car :)

Does he call you over to help him out with women as much as he does his car?

smoothmarine187

What are you retarded?

EVO X......the beast is... 01-10-2007 04:18 AM it looks like the old civics...they are are a little late with that design for the evo, sorry

itsbob

I bowl overhand
chess said:
you can upgrade the evo, and i have seen plenty of cars that run way faster than bikes at the track....

there is a video on top gear of the evo out dueling a ferrari.... let alone thats impressive....

bikes are over rated IMO
And the bikes are probably stock, and how much money was put into aftermarket parts for the car??

I don't konw of ANY stock cars that can go over 170 MPH for less then 150k, or accelerate to 60 in less then 2.5 or even 3.5 seconds.

And if I had a Ferrari I'd be damned if you'd see me racing anyone.. that's just stupid, and probably staged. AND when you say race, are you talking 1/4 mile or are you talking a 2.5 mile track say like summit point?