Fat wives

sockgirl77

My grandmother used to make this. I make a dip using Velveeta + a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies + Bob Evens HOT Sausage. I got the recipe from a friend who I think probably got it off of a can of diced tomatoes. It is equally as tasty if you substitute Cream Cheese for the Velveeta.

That sounds wonderful and I have a freezer full of sausage (mine, not Bob Evans). :smile:

Wow,impressive. your life is so awesome. Riiiight.
Who knew a diet (helped with pharmaceuticals?) and some extra child support would turn it all around. I guess you got me there.

Don't talk to Socki that way. :cds:

I have been heavy and I have been thin. Either way, I was insecure. That being said - I don't think my weight had anything to do with initial attraction. :ohwell: It must be the sparkling personality and mild-mannered, calm aura that surrounds me. :angel:

My former husband liked me a little thicker because my chest and ass would swell. I prefer the more frail look. :coffee:

Pete

Repete

I have been heavy and I have been thin. Either way, I was insecure. That being said - I don't think my weight had anything to do with initial attraction. :ohwell: It must be the sparkling personality and mild-mannered, calm aura that surrounds me. :angel:

My former husband liked me a little thicker because my chest and ass would swell. I prefer the more frail look. :coffee:

Thick is good. No one wants to crawl up next to an Ethiopian

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I'm headed out back if you want to join me. :cool: