Fat wives

littlelady

God bless the USA
Gretchen was a troll, she brought us topics such as; every man is a pedophile, fat wives, (and my favorite) girl got her foot run over while collecting shopping carts in a parking lot. That last one isn't even physically possible unless the girl was standing 2" from the car and facing it, even then she would have been taken out by the mirror. Maybe I am wrong, maybe the girl had really big feet.
'

:lol: Thank you. I was very disturbed by Gretchen's posts. She was stalking me and sending me off the wall PM's. It got to the point where my hub said get the hell off that forum. But, I love y'all. So, I stayed. :buddies:

Don't worry she's not any competition for your DA crown.

You make me laugh! And, I still think your dog (avatar) is the most awesome dog I have ever seen. :buddies:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
happy to say, I am free from my teenaged angst, and have been for 30 years. Since realizing I define who I am, and how I feel about myself, the lens of comparative social value is cracked and useless. You being fat, skinny, pretty or ugly will not affect my life in any way.

I aim to improve on my own self, to be better than I was yesterday. I am well moored, in this, I am not in a competition with you, I am competing with me. Which may be a cop out, but it guarantees I am gonna win.

Great post. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
For all the popularity of feminism, it is a concept poorly applied. No one is more hated than the prettiest girl in the room, as the old saying goes. Women in groups are especially monsterous to other women. I can not tell you how many times I have heard, "she thinks she is so great, but I heard blah blah blah." Women turn into mind readers, searching for flaws to gloat over.

we would be a better society if we realized that pointing out other peoples shortcomings does not elevate us above them. Insecurity is a cruel psychological state. Everyone wants the same thing, socially, to be able to relate, to be seen as likeable, and acceptable, but we want it in darkness, and silence, while refusing to offer what we rarely admit we want.

Every time I began to waste away from my spine injuries, I'd be offered an all you can take buffet of other womens insecurities. The hiss-whispers of "she thinks that looks good?! Eww!" or "she must be anorexic." "I heard it is drugs" "girl needs to eat a burger" this passes for witty among certain classes of women. They always stage whisper so I can hear it, and laugh a little louder, so I know they are super cool.

funny how the fear of dying in front of my kids puts the fear of other peoples opinions in its proper place, beneath pretty much everything. I know the place those kinds of comments come from, and it is ugly. They have my pity, since I have no use for it.

happy to say, I am free from my teenaged angst, and have been for 30 years. Since realizing I define who I am, and how I feel about myself, the lens of comparative social value is cracked and useless. You being fat, skinny, pretty or ugly will not affect my life in any way.

I aim to improve on my own self, to be better than I was yesterday. I am well moored, in this, I am not in a competition with you, I am competing with me. Which may be a cop out, but it guarantees I am gonna win.

Too many words.. Readers Digest version?

sockgirl77

After being brought back to the future in reading this thread, I feel bad for Socki. Gretch went after me, too. It is a funny thing that one gets an affinity for some members that clash with you, but after time, it does become a community. We are all different and have different views. As it should be. But, hate spewed on this forum is another story.

Socki and I have been at odds at times, but, oh well. I hope she is ok. She hasn't posted in a while. As far as Gretchen, I am glad she is long gone. Good riddance.

Socki is always okay. Socki just has a life.