Favorite Places to go in OBX

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I always stay at Pirates Cove in Manteo when I go. We like going jet skiing in the sound and watching the gliders take off of Jockey's Ridge.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nothing like praying that your house doesn't sink. :lmao:

My son and his friend always go down to the marina and act like they are disembarking one of the big azz yachts. :lol:

I almost bought one down there a few years ago, until I saw what Floyd did. :faint: At least I think it was Floyd. :confused:

J

jjsmommy99

My son and his friend always go down to the marina and act like they are disembarking one of the big azz yachts. :lol:

I almost bought one down there a few years ago, until I saw what Floyd did. :faint: At least I think it was Floyd. :confused:

It was Isabelle

sockgirl77

Isabel. I think. I know that it really did a number on Nags Head in 2003.

J

jjsmommy99

Anybody go to the Dunes for dinner? So good, except last time they refused me a kid's meal. BS. Sorry I can't eat that much.

sockgirl77

Anybody go to the Dunes for dinner? So good, except last time they refused me a kid's meal. BS. Sorry I can't eat that much.
That is restaurant policy. Atleast, it is in any restaurant I've ever been to. It even states it on the menu. That's just common sense.

J

jjsmommy99

Isabel. I think. I know that it really did a number on Nags Head in 2003.

Did a paper at UMD about Isabel. Very interesting and unbelievable at the level of damage done. Especially the damage that isn't visable to the eye.

sockgirl77

I worked at the Ralph Lauren Outlet my senior year of high school. Loved it. Employees get 50% off. I got so many shirts for $5.00. I hit that place every time I go down there.

J

jjsmommy99

That is restaurant policy. Atleast, it is in any restaurant I've ever been to. It even states it on the menu. That's just common sense.

discrimination. catering to fat ppl I guess:shrug:

A lot of restaurants will give it to you anyway!

red_explorer

I think Dunes closed up for good last Fall.

I think I am wrong---- My mom had said something about it, but maybe it was that the owner died, or his wife died. She knows everyone there.

Last edited: