FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

somdwatch

that would be contained in the warrant. In the USA an officer of the court has to attest to the facts and accusations in the warrant. Keep spinning

Having had a warrant served on my residence, COPS Make the crap up to fit their version to fulfill their own objectives that aren't necessarily aligned with a crime. The officer of the court only signs based on what's "facts" are presented.

Midnightrider

Jezuz Effin... Lazy ####ers!
I did and I didn't see ANY.
https://www.google.com/

No because I don't have the time or interest to engage in that project. I did make a half hearted attempt to find the original stories, but the googler is taken over with "news" stories of it today.
or maybe you are just misremembering it. I do remember reading about a subpoena for manaforts documents a couple weeks back, but not a warrant to search his home.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
or maybe you are just misremembering it. I do remember reading about a subpoena for manaforts documents a couple weeks back, but not a warrant to search his home.

Wasn't that when the hit one of the firms Manafort is associated with?

Sapidus

Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

Why are they all beating that horse today, with no new information?

Are you sure you aren't remembering the warrant being issued? This is the first i've heard of it and I doubt it would be being re-reported everywhere today if it was weeks ago.

Can you provide some links?

somdwatch

Obama didn't put a stop to it when he could. His wimpy ass is what got us here in the first place and you want to blame Trump

Enough Blame to go all they way back to Clinton first term. We have a president (finally) willing to put the 3rd world nation in it's place. Way overdue by at least 20 years.

Wishbone

Enough Blame to go all they way back to Clinton first term. We have a president (finally) willing to put the 3rd world nation in it's place. Way overdue by at least 20 years.

Actually enough blame to go all around back to the Korean war.

Chris0nllyn

I was beginning to wonder if you retired that MPD.

* Just a suggestion... Trot them ALL out in a long string one after the other to reinforce your posts! :yay:

I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.

Back to the topic, perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened. Since everyone else is lazy and all.

Sapidus

I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.

Don't even bother with that idiot. All he does is come in at the end of the conversation and cheer on however side he supports with an insult to the other side. I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It is probably all related to Manafort's own apparently extensive and long-term personal dealings with various Russians; having nothing to do with the Trump campaign itself.

Wishbone

Don't even bother with that idiot. All he does is come in at the end of the conversation and cheer on however side he supports with an insult to the other side. I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.

You aren't worth real discussion... You're a ####ing democrat. AKA, worthless flotsam.

I do, however, like plucking nerves on you trolls and getting you all stirred up! :jet:

Chris0nllyn

You aren't worth real discussion... You're a ####ing democrat. AKA, worthless flotsam.

I do, however, like plucking nerves on you trolls and getting you all stirred up! :jet:

Perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened.