Feminists Reality On Dating

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Wonder if by "bear" they were thinking of the big burly hairy gay guys because they don't feel threatened by them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0415.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🤣

1. NOBODY is FORCING her to marry ' losers ' or Douche Bags
2. Does this sound like copeium ?
3. Right What is the POINT if you are getting upset - Move to Canada and enjoy the POD
4. Wiser, Stronger, Higher Standards .... :lmao:
5. Argument FAILS when you start name calling

[ she was looking cute, but then the camera pulled back, she needs to hit the Gym ]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The truth about the 4B movement and feminism in South Korea + Tiktok calls me a misogynist?​

Feminists are DELUSIONAL

• Love
Reactions: BOP

BOP

🤣

1. NOBODY is FORCING her to marry ' losers ' or Douche Bags
2. Does this sound like copeium ?
3. Right What is the POINT if you are getting upset - Move to Canada and enjoy the POD
4. Wiser, Stronger, Higher Standards .... :lmao:
5. Argument FAILS when you start name calling

[ she was looking cute, but then the camera pulled back, she needs to hit the Gym ]

Yeah, I saw that earlier today. Things that make you just shake your head.

BOP

It's Not About Men or Bears​

I haven't started the video yet, but it's not. It's about painting ALL men, except the ones that go into women's restrooms and locker rooms, as more dangerous than wild animals.

I suspect that at some point, women are going to call for men to be licensed, regulated, limited in their movements...basically enslaved. There are already calls for that.

Except for Chads and Brads and those guys. You know, the tall, unemployed and don't pay child support.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I suspect that at some point, women are going to call for men to be licensed, regulated, limited in their movements...basically enslaved. There are already calls for that.

Yep, I've seen the videos .....

Reactions: BOP