FIRE DAMON'S on 235 5:00 AM

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
firefighters from Bay District, Pax River, Lexington Park and Seventh District
Seventh district??? What happened to Leonardtown, Hollywood & Valley Lee all a lot closer?

Danzig

Seventh district??? What happened to Leonardtown, Hollywood & Valley Lee all a lot closer?
They had enough fire fighters and trucks on the scene, the reason Seventh was dispatched was because it was a "working fire" and they have a truck called "water suply 5" it is dispatched to all working fires if needed it can get more water to the scene.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
They had enough fire fighters and trucks on the scene, the reason Seventh was dispatched was because it was a "working fire" and they have a truck called "water suply 5" it is dispatched to all working fires if needed it can get more water to the scene.
Ahhhhh.... thanks Danzig!

Danzig

this is water supply 5

Attachments

• ws5.jpg
    ws5.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 83

CRHS89

What does "working fire" mean? Is that flames as opposed to odor or smoke with no visible flames?

Danzig

What does "working fire" mean? Is that flames as opposed to odor or smoke with no visible flames?
Yes, If a fire is is called in it may not be a fire,it could be smoke or the smell of smoke. if a working fire call goes out then fire is showing and it is "working" on burning down the building or what ever is on fire.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because Valley Lee is supposed to have a WS but refuses.

Refuses? Cost maybe?..or the extra obligation to support the other companies that goes with having one?.

The WS truck 7d has was hugely expensive to buy (IMO..for what it is and how it was built) and then cost them a bundle of money and quite the period of time to actually get it modified so that it functioned half decently and as intended. I could see that experience 'scaring away' some of the other companies.

Interesting that 7d has one of the newest/nicest (and $$) fire boats too (with Ridge later getting one like it, of course)

sm8

I really got to start looking at dates, I was wondering the whole time I was reading "why would dogs need a heater last night?"

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Been thinking the same thing, I think they didn't have insurance, what other reason could there be?