FIRE DAMON'S on 235 5:00 AM

mAlice

professional daydreamer
We used to have a Golden Corral across the street from Olive Garden when I moved down here...that place was good! Are we getting another?

There must have been two Golden Corral's then, because there used to be one in what is now the closed Lonestar.

Homer J

Power Chord
We used to have a Golden Corral across the street from Olive Garden when I moved down here...that place was good! Are we getting another?

There used to be a Western Sizzlin on the corner of 235 and 4 where WaWa is now. I only remember there being a Golden Corral where the now closed Lonestar is. WS and GC were both :barf:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House

golden corral was tops in my book. I used to love the melted cheese you could put on everything.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you're talking about the Irish place in Wildewood, it was a Perkins.

Yup. Used to have 'management breakfast meetings' there about once a month when it was a Perkins. Gosh..that was quite a few years ago, now that I think about it. Heck..it was quite a few years ago that my then HS-age daughter worked in Friendly's (now Bob Evans) too. That was her very first job, in fact.