Foods you miss that are discontinued

gretchen

Jello 1-2-3

TOTAL TIME
3hrs 10mins
PREP 10 mins
COOK 3 hrs
A flashback to the old favorite layered JELL-O dessert. Forget all the blender and ice cube versions! Here is the simplest way to have fun with your JELL-O! ENJOY!Skip to Next Recipe INGREDIENTS
Nutrition
SERVINGS 2-3 UNITS US
1 (3 ounce) boxany flavor Jello gelatin
1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
1 (8 ounce) containerof frozen Cool Whip
DIRECTIONS

Stir boiling water into JELL-O in a bowl until dissolved.
Add 2/3 of frozen COOL WHIP to same bowl one spoonful at a time, whisking until it is melted and blended.
Pour into small clear drinking glasses.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours, until set.
Top layered dessert with remaining whipped topping and ENJOY!

keekee

Carnation Breakfast Bars

They had them in the 80's. they were some sort of crumbly, dried-up dirt consistency stuff coated in chocolate.
There were several different flavors. They were soooo good.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Grapette Grape Soda and the original Cream Soda. The old NeHi Orange and Strawberry sodas were better than anything today too.

ladyhawk

Yoplait Breakfast Yogurt.
Not sure if they ever had it out on the East Coast but when we lived in Washington State, I used to buy it, mix it with Philadelphia Cream Cheese and pour it into a graham cracker pie crust... Hmmmm Yummm

RPMDAD

I remember orange TruAde, that was some good stuff, emember when it came in glass bottles. Did find this.

TruAde is currently being distributed in a handful of markets in NC and SC by independent Pepsi bottlers. At this time, you can find TruAde in the following markets and surrounding areas:
Hickory, NC
Asheville, NC
Greenville, SC
Florence, SC
Bennettsville, SC
Roxboro, NC
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Greenville, NC
New Bern, NC
Kinston, NC
Jacksonville, NC
Morehead City, NC

And the following counties in Central/Eastern NC:
Bladen, Brunswick, Camden, Chowan, Columbus, Currituck, Dare, Duplin, Edgecombe, Gates, Nash,
New Hanover, Pasquatank, Pender, Perquimans, Wayne, Wilson, Franklin, Johnston, Sampson

Last edited:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
otter pops

otter-pops.jpg otter-pops.jpg

sockgirl77

Hostess orange cupcakes. I don't know if they just didn't make it back into production since Hostess has come back or if I just cannot find them locally. :ohwell:

OH and Diet Faygo chocolate soda. I LOVED that stuff.