Foods you miss that are discontinued

cissp

Cyber Cop

In the late 60s, canned fried chicken was actually made. My boyhood pal and I used to buy a can at the 7-11 off of St Barnabas Road across the Marlow Fairlanes bowling alley for sleepovers, while watching Supernatural Theatre (featuring the Great Zucchini) on WDCA Channel 20.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Luziannes Cajun Seasoning. Used to find it in FoodLion, now I have to order from Amazon.

Popster

I know is this esoteric, but Maillards single vanilla chocolate. Chocolate mouse is not the same without it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
.......real butter on your popcorn at the movies !!!

I don't remember that. All I ever had was the butter-like substance that came out of a carton and you put it in the vat with the pump. The top layer of your popcorn was soaked and the rest was naked unless you could talk the counter person into giving you shots of butter between scoops.

BigBlue

I don't remember that. All I ever had was the butter-like substance that came out of a carton and you put it in the vat with the pump. The top layer of your popcorn was soaked and the rest was naked unless you could talk the counter person into giving you shots of butter between scoops.

Yeah ,I realized after I wrote it I was showing my age but it was soooooo effing good!