For lack of better entertainment tonight

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
:lol: It is QUITE formidable. What the heck was that stuff called again? Shellac? :roflmao:
When I first met 2A and Sharon they rubbed my hair into oblivion. I hate when people mess up my masterpiece. I'm like the Fonz with my hair "Whoooa".

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
When I first met 2A and Sharon they rubbed my hair into oblivion. I hate when people mess up my masterpiece. I'm like the Fonz with my hair "Whoooa".
:roflmao: I promise I won't mess up yours if you don't mess up mine. :kiss:

dems4me said:
Cruddy Lee, I just don't get where you are coming from.
I come from Vermont. You can't really "get" Vermont, though, but you can drive there, or fly there. I think you can take a train there too, but you will have to call Amtrak about that. I don't have their phone number, you will have to look it up. While you're there, can you stop at my cousin's house? I left my shower cap there, and maybe you could bring it home for me?

BuddyLee

Football addict
CruddyLee said:
I come from Vermont. You can't really "get" Vermont, though, but you can drive there, or fly there. I think you can take a train there too, but you will have to call Amtrak about that. I don't have their phone number, you will have to look it up. While you're there, can you stop at my cousin's house? I left my shower cap there, and maybe you could bring it home for me?
:roflmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Kain99 said:
You are transparent... A mean hateful, spiteful biatch with no life and no hope for any type of future! Please exit before I seriously lose my temper!
:lmao: I love the old Kain.