Found: Chihuahua

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
Please name him Joaquin. :biggrin:
No way. I would probably name him Taco. :clap: I would love him, and hold him, and squeeze him, and give him a million kisses each day.

Pleeeeeeeeze don't let day see this thread. Please, please, please! :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Chasey_Lane said:
I'll take him if the owner isn't found. I love Chi's! :clap:

You and TL might have to fight it out. But I don't want it. I can't keep it. I have 4 dogs already. And he scares my big dog. :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
No way. I would probably name him Taco. :clap: I would love him, and hold him, and squeeze him, and give him a million kisses each day.
It's probably for the best. When I sneak a chihuahua into the house I'll name him Joaquin.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MysticalMom said:
You and TL might have to fight it out. But I don't want it. I can't keep it. I have 4 dogs already. And he scares my big dog. :lmao:
Have you called the local shelters? He probably misses his mommy and daddy. :frown:

I can come pick him up tonight if you want...:biggrin: :clap:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Joaquin is not an ethnic Chihuahua name. :eyebrow: Pedro, yes. Joaquin, no.
There are a lot of Mexicanos in my town, I wouldn't want to offend any of them. Joaquin is just unhispanic enough to slip under the radar. :yay:

Geek

MysticalMom said:
I just found a little chihuahua right in front of my house. Had traffic stopped ...people were just sitting in their cars, honking their horns watching it walk down the middle of the road.

He doesn't have a collar and I've brought it inside because it is shaking and cold.

Anyone missing one or know someone who is? I'm in St. Inigoes.

I'll take a picture and post it as soon as my camera charges.

You rock for saving him :yay: I want him too :whistle:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Chasey_Lane said:
Have you called the local shelters? He probably misses his mommy and daddy. :frown:

I can come pick him up tonight if you want...:biggrin: :clap:

I have called the shelter and animal control. I'm making signs ( if the damn camera will charge..gees) because this dog is way too loveable NOT to be mising his mommy and daddy.

I'll let ya know.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I want to see a pic of the pup. Mystical Mom you should make up some fliers for the end of the road, Rod n Reel , Raley's, Ben's etc.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MysticalMom said:
I have called the shelter and animal control. I'm making signs ( if the damn camera will charge..gees) because this dog is way too loveable NOT to be mising his mommy and daddy.

I'll let ya know.
I hope he finds his family. I love reunions! :clap: If not, well, uh...:whistle:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:

I'll let ya know.
If you and B would stop taking so many of those :gossip: pictures you wouldn't have to charge the dang camera. :shocked:

Pete

Repete
MysticalMom said:
I just found a little chihuahua right in front of my house. Had traffic stopped ...people were just sitting in their cars, honking their horns watching it walk down the middle of the road.

He doesn't have a collar and I've brought it inside because it is shaking and cold.

Anyone missing one or know someone who is? I'm in St. Inigoes.

I'll take a picture and post it as soon as my camera charges.
Can't you just do a reading on him and find out where he lives?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Tigerlily and Geek are being really childish about this, so to punish them I say "Hand over the pooch to me and nobody gets hurt." And where is the dam picture. Were all waiting.