Found: Chihuahua

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:
YOU talked to Sherry(sp?). :lmao:

I went to Butch's house and no one was home. I left a flyer taped to his door with a note that said someone told me it could be his dog, but no one called. I'll go by there again this afternoon.

Hey...what does Butch's wife look like do ya know? And do you know if she drives a white car?
Yes Cheri was at bowling last night. Thank gawd that wasn't a dream I thought I might be losing my mind for a minute. I have no idea who Butch or his wife is. I just remembered the name. I can keep him for a few days at least to see if an owner shows up. Maybe longer if I can convince D.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
Yes Cheri was at bowling last night. Thank gawd that wasn't a dream I thought I might be losing my mind for a minute. I have no idea who Butch or his wife is. I just remembered the name. I can keep him for a few days at least to see if an owner shows up. Maybe longer if I can convince D.

Ok. The reason I ask is because there was a white car stopped out there when I first saw him. A lady with shorter dark hair was getting back in her car and then drove off when I opened the door. I'm starting to lean towards she was dropping him off.

Cool. So many people want this little guy. I'll let ya know.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
MysticalMom said:
Ok. The reason I ask is because there was a white car stopped out there when I first saw him. A lady with shorter dark hair was getting back in her car and then drove off when I opened the door. I'm starting to lean towards she was dropping him off.

Cool. So many people want this little guy. I'll let ya know.
Ok So we meeting up later tonight?

camily

Peace
I've been thinking about this situation. Is it possible that your neighbor had sat on him somewhere and didn't know he was stuck in her butt? He finally freed himself and was getting his bearings when you scooped him up?
Just wondering.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
I've been thinking about this situation. Is it possible that your neighbor had sat on him somewhere and didn't know he was stuck in her butt? He finally freed himself and was getting his bearings when you scooped him up?
Just wondering.
:roflmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
sweetpea said:
Oh he11 no! I got a cat thats still here only cuz he loves the little one so much and she loves that.

And a tank full of fish I'm waiting to die and won't.
What kind of fish?? Anything I might be interested in?

I'm looking for a female Labidochromis Caeruleus...

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
I feel sorry for him though when he sits in the window and cries. He makes me think he's missing his family.
That reminds me of the Friends episode when Chandler leaves and Joey is sitting by the window crying, but it's not really a window it's one of those pretend rainy windows....oh, that cracked me up.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
camily said:
Just wondering.

OMFG!!! :killingme

Woman. You aint right. You aint exactly wrong. But ya aint right either. :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Hey Myst, consider revising the ad to include something like Dog is wearing a diamond studded collar, or Dog uses the toilet or speaks fluent in two languages. :yay:

camily

Peace
LexiGirl75 said:
Hey Myst, consider revising the ad to include something like Dog is wearing a diamond studded collar, or Dog uses the toilet or speaks fluent in two languages. :yay:
I would prefer a stud in a dogs collar that doesn't speak at all. But that's just me.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
Ok So we meeting up later tonight?

You know it! I told the MIL that I'm gonna TRY to be there a little earlier than I have been too. No kids tonight so I want to start my drinking early! :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
LexiGirl75 said:

GREAT idea!

:lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
The little schit won't get offa me. He is happy to sit in my lap and snooze.
I hope his mommy is just away or something and doesn't realize he's out yet.

I really would keep him if I could. And I AM getting a tad bit attached.

BUT....I have too many already.

I will not keep this dog.
I can not keep this dog.
I can not keep this dog.

If he wan't so damn cute it wouldn't be so hard.

Shannie0308

MysticalMom said:
The little schit won't get offa me. He is happy to sit in my lap and snooze.
I hope his mommy is just away or something and doesn't realize he's out yet.

I really would keep him if I could. And I AM getting a tad bit attached.

BUT....I have too many already.

I can not keep this dog.
I can not keep this dog.

If he wan't so damn cute it wouldn't be so hard.

Can I join the list that wants to keep him if you dont?!?! He is so adorable. He looks a lot like my Chi! :huggy:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Shannie0308 said:
Can I join the list that wants to keep him if you dont?!?! He is so adorable. He looks a lot like my Chi! :huggy:
If you already have one you don't need another. Now back off the dog is mine :razz: