Fraudulent election

BOP

You have all been triggered since birth. You think Democrats are the dumbest looney toons in the world...yet somehow they pulled off stealing a national election.
They had smart people helping them. Otherwise, they couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

rmorse

Biden won't be running again. I see no way he can fill out this term.
The man is getting weaker and more demented by the day.
If he isn't removed for his mental weakness he could die from natural causes.

He is an old man in mind and body and age. An old man in bad health who has already had two brain surgeries.
No doubt some people voted for him, but i would venture to say not one of them voted for Biden, they vote against Trump.
I can understand why some people seeking power for the democrats voted for him, but anyone who voted for him because of his platform , which was a liberal cornucopia of bullsht and entitlements, is a damned fool.

Already in less than 6 months he has damaged our country, in so many ways.
Foreign powers are laughing at him, Inflation is starting to show it's ugly head, Trillion of dollars of debt already and more to come, absolute ignorance of common sense and reality.

Wednesday I went around the beltway. It was jam packed, it was at a slow crawl. I looked at these thousands of cars and thought. What happens at 6 PM when they all get in and plug these electric cars in to recharge them? Recharge them on a grid that is overwhelmed because then people will have no more fuel oil for heat or propane to cook with, and laws that will ban burning wood if we could even get wood.

Th Biden Administration and the Democrats are putting all of our eggs in one energy basket. A basket of Solar panel, Windmills, and Batteries built with rare earth we buy from China. It's insane. When we stop using fossil fuels what do we use to make plastic?, Tires ,?Shoes? Clothing? We will have to create and entirely new electrical grid the old one will be useless.

How stupid is it to cut back on the sources we have now in abundance before this electrical pipe dream is ready.?

Here we are-----probably the cleanest production country in the world and we are sending our production to China the dirtiest.
Even the most stupid Biden voter should be able to see that there is no way to clean the environment by doing that. We should be avoiding Chinese dirty manufacturing by using our own which is cleaner..

I could go on, but people who do not see this for themselves will never see it.
I don't know what the hell is on their minds. But they hated Trump.
The man had so many problems solved, and Biden unsolved them and added insult to injury with his stupid pen.

While I agree with a lot of what you wrote, I disagree that Biden is the sole source of inflation. Trump really screwed us at the end with turning on the money printer and then Biden jumped in to increase the speed of it. It was both of them (and honestly every President heading back to Nixon). They’ve all been kicking the can down the road. Our entire stock market is fraudulent now and it’s only getting worse and worse. 2008/2009 was never resolved and is about to rear its ugly head again. It’s about to be BAD.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fox News hosts Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Jeanine Pirro and Lou Dobbs have all been deposed over allegations they perpetuated election fraud lies and damaged the reputation of Dominion Voting by hosting friends and advocates of Donald Trump on-air.

Dominion filed a lawsuit against Fox News in March last year, alleging the network deliberately spread a false narrative that its machines and counting systems were rigged in favor of President Joe Biden.

It was a story that every news outlet in the world covered, but Dominion claims that Fox gave a particularly sympathetic ear to Trump's claims.

Carlson and Pirro were deposed last week whereas Dobbs was deposed yesterday. Hannity is due to be questioned today, and Maria Bartiromo will be questioned next week.

Dominion's attorneys claim that even if they didn't push the narrative themselves that the election was rigged, they gave way to the idea by allowing Sidney Powell, Trump's attorney, and Rudy Giuliani, his long-time advisor, on-air to talk about it.

yeah so what .... that was THE NEWS OF THE DAY

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The easiest way to get your story out, is to silence your opposition.

Hijinx

I don't see how Dominion can win such a suit without proving that their machines were not fixed to vote against Trump. It would seem that inn order to prove that they would have to allow the machines to be open to investigation, an investigation they are not willing to allow.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fox News hosts Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Jeanine Pirro and Lou Dobbs have all been deposed over allegations they perpetuated election fraud lies and damaged the reputation of Dominion Voting by hosting friends and advocates of Donald Trump on-air.

Nope, no Nazis here....just a political power trying to silence any opposing discussion.......

SamSpade

I don't see how Dominion can win such a suit without proving that their machines were not fixed to vote against Trump. It would seem that inn order to prove that they would have to allow the machines to be open to investigation, an investigation they are not willing to allow.
See, I KEEP thinking that if I invented and built the machines, I WOULD HAVE added a feature to allow for the ability to change the numbers - since, sooner or later, they're going to be wrong. I have this system at my work that I wrote which pumps out around a thousand different reports, based on fluctuating data - and I wrote it modularly so I can change and add things easily, in the event they change things or want new things.

Basically - I'd design it to do exactly what it's claimed to do - except with the intent of correcting errors, not changing elections.

seekeroftruth

The 2020 ballots were counted correctly.... y'all just didn't like the results.

Didn't you see our glorious DJT loving governor reject DJT's call? Ducey wanted to take the call and reverse the results... but he couldn't do it.... Arizona is an open carry state. They carry their guns to church.... on their hips.... Ducey wouldn't dare! This is the old west!!!

You know... a lot of California was burnt out.... to which, Mr. T said "you should have raked the forest to avoid the fire". They moved to AZ and voted accordingly.

You know... a lot of people in California were forced out of their homes by the wild rent increases and lack of jobs.... and they moved to AZ and voted accordingly.

You know.... a lot of people who came to California were registered Independent.... and they moved to AZ and voted accordingly.

AZ had a problem with the database! I witnessed it! I reported it! I was a chief election judge running the precinct voting station and I made a written report on the problem..... so there was indeed a huge problem with the database in Arizona.... IN 2016!!!!

By 2020 the database was corrected.

:coffee:

StmarysCity79

They have been transparent with how their machines work and all audits, hand recounts and machine recounts have been within the statistical margin of error.

Just because Trump, Fox news and the rest lied repeatedly doesn't mean any of it is true.

StmarysCity79

Nope, no Nazis here....just a political power trying to silence any opposing discussion.......

You do understand in a deposition they are free to say whatever they want and in fact they could prove their case that the election was fraudulent. How does asking them under oath to repeat what they said on air violate their free speech or silence opposition?

I don't think you thought this statement through.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think you thought this statement through.

I'm pretty sure it's you who hasn't thought this through. It's your team holding the hammer, so you like it just fine. What's going to happen when they start using that hammer on you?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Zuck Loses: Judge Rules that Facebook Repeatedly Violated Washington State Campaign Finance Law

The Seattle Times reports that Facebook (now known as Meta) repeatedly and intentionally violated Washington’s campaign-ad transparency laws and must pay yet-to-be-determined penalties, according to a ruling made by King County Superior Court Judge Douglass North. The law states that ad sellers must disclose the name and address of political ad buyers, and metrics such as the total number of ad views generated. Every newspaper and other outlet in the state follows the rule without trouble, but Facebook believed it shouldn’t have to.

Attorney General Bob Ferguson, whose office has repeatedly sued Facebook, stated that the court denied Facebook’s attempt to invalidate Washington’s decades-old transparency law. In a statement, Ferguson said that following a ruling made Friday by King County Superior Court Judge Douglass North, the Attorney General’s office defeated Facebook’s “cynical attempt” to gut Washington’s campaign-finance transparency law.

“On behalf of the people of Washington, I challenge Facebook to accept this decision and do something very simple — follow the law,” Ferguson said. Washington’s transparency law was originally passed in 1972 and requires ad sellers such as Meta to disclose the names and addresses of political ad buyers, the targets of the ads, and the total number of views each ad receives.

Facebook repeatedly objected to the requirements and argued in a summary judgment motion that Washington’s law is an “outlier” that “unduly burdens political speech,” and is “virtually impossible to comply with.”

In court, Judge North rejected Facebook’s arguments, stating that the company had failed to show it was unable to comply. “This is clearly a very appropriate subject for disclosure, and the law is very constitutional,” North said.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/04/Zuckerbergs.png

StmarysCity79

They were subject to investigation and the numbers were verified with hand recounts.

Trump paid for two different forensic analytic companies to find proof of fraud and neither of them came up with anything.

How many times do you have to be told the truth before you stop repeating lies?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Soros-Linked Milwaukee District Attorney Refuses to Review Cases of Potential Illegal Voting

“Election officials are best situated to notice and investigate potential violations of election law,” PILF President J. Christian Adams said in a statement:

Wisconsin requires election officials to investigate same-day registrations and refer individuals who appear to have used bad addresses to prosecuting authorities. When a DA refuses to even look at the evidence, that harms Wisconsin elections. [Emphasis added]

The potential illegal voting cases, PILF researchers say, came as a result of Wisconsin’s policy that allows same-day voter registration on election day.

In the 2020 general election, for example, more than 21,000 Milwaukee residents voted after registering that same day. Of those same-day registrants, more than 1,200 gave election officials addresses that later came up as undeliverable.

Election officials inactivated 349 of those voter registrations and referred them to the DA’s Office. None of those cases, though, have been reviewed by Chisholm thus far, PILF researchers say.

Chisholm, the Capital Research Center reports, is among 30 DAs across the United States who have been elected with direct or indirect support from billionaire George Soros.

StmarysCity79

In yet another loss for Trump 10 election workers admit they submitted fake electors different than what the voters of Wisconsin had elected.

The 10 fake electors from Wisconsin disavowed their attempt to overturn Donald Trump’s defeat in 2020, recognized the legitimacy of President Joe Biden’s victory, and pledged not to serve as real electors in 2024 or any election when Trump is on the ballot, or to act as sham electors in any future election, as part of a civil lawsuit settlement announced on Wednesday.

This is the latest measure of accountability for the Trump campaign’s seven-state plot to undermine the Electoral College and block the transfer of power. Federal prosecutors indicted Trump in connection with the scheme; the entire faux delegation